Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Goblins new gnomes?

So yeah I plan to make my Gnome warr Goblin warr come cata..

im a gnome lover and I play on a PVP server, I have felt on my body, the hatred from both horde and alliance when it comes to gnomes.. I cannot be unganked while leveling a gnome, this is a fact I have accepted, and the cross that we, the gnome community, have to carry around with us.. ^^ :P

my question is, will Goblins be the gnomes of the horde?`ofc they have similarites when it comes to engineering, size and so on, thats not what I mean, what I mean is: Will Goblins be Kill on Sight the same way gnomes is and have always been? Will they become hated?

Timmehh a lone Gnome warr from Fmane EU ^^

Deleted
    No,goblins are cool and evil and like to pollute and blow things,they are not like the gnomes.

so u cant punt a goblin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mike View Post
    No,goblins are cool and evil and like to pollute and blow things,they are not like the gnomes.
    Precisely. And they're green, with big feet and pointy ears... not to mention the size similar to dwarfs. So yeah, if anything they're the hordes dwarfs.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyw View Post
    so u cant punt a goblin?
    not unless you want to lose your foot.

Goblins are more explosive than hydrogen and will react with just about as much stuff.

I wouldn't say Goblins were evil, but most only care about money. Gnomes don't care much for money, they are happier and probably nicer. Goblins have also been said to be very strong unlike gnomes.

Goblins are different than gnomes in the fact that they actually have good lore and not just a bunch of memes (I think there were like 6 Star Trek references in the retaking of Gnomer questline)

[QUOTE=Gharld;9489983 (I think there were like 6 Star Trek references in the retaking of Gnomer questline)[/QUOTE]
    hahahah yeah XD was so lame it was actually quite funny :P

10+ Year Old Account
    no
    goblins are failures at engineering, green, unliked, and greedy
    gnomes are just light weight and small, so they tend to be kicked around alot without people noticing they even exsist

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    no
    gnomes are just light weight and small, so they tend to be kicked around alot without people noticing they even exsist
    Goblin engineering would like a word with you. They are not "failures" at engineering, but rather they make stuff that blows the fuck up. And on an item basis, while goblin eng items had a chance to blow up in your face, gnomish had just as much of a chance as malfunctioning. Also I like goblins so your 3rd point is invalid.

In the sense that gnomes and goblins are both annoying little pests... yes goblins are the horde's version of gnomes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goblins don't have stupid quotes like "MY! You're a tall one." So no.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    no
    at least goblin engineering does what it's made to do, unlike most gnomish works.

Goblins are as big as Dwarves so they'd be the Dwarves of the horde.

I think discrimination on the basis of race, class, or level is horrible. All horde are KoS always. Happy leveling!

Yes mini-orcs are on my KoS list.

they'll be the more comical, violent, and "explosive" cousins of the gnomes. I predict the comedic relief characters from here on will be about 50 50 goblins and gnomes. (wilfred fizzlebang, millhouse manastorm, Nibly the Almighty etc, you know what i'm talking about)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

pretty much their a short set smart(debatable wheiter they have common sense)race that provides comic relief and technology of a both wondrous and dubious nature.
    Last edited by mordale; 2010-11-19 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure if you punted a goblin it would explode..

15+ Year Old Account
    Goblins are definitely not the new Gnomes. Gnomes are Alliance, therefore weak, and filth. Goblins are Horde, therefore strong, and lethal.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE