Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Wrong!

Wroooong
    youtube. com/watch?v=RhPLvODP6cA[/url] - hunter solo
    youtube. com/watch?v=XNunynFoxKA&feature=related[/url] - rouge solo
    youtube. com/watch?v=Ab9JJYUrJ1A[/url] Shadow Priest solo
    youtube. com/watch?v=8XI0DPCSdWI[/url] Boomkins solo (P1, look for P2 if u really care )
    + there are loads of other hunter (& oh so smeging many DK) solo videos.
    It's like with the Argent Dawn tabard when naxx first came out, "It'll never be available again D: i know this for a fact"
    Regardless of who said it first, Never say never. You just end up looking like a knob
    p.s. sry my links have a space in them, mmo wont let me post links atm >.> just delete the space if you really wanna see them. or search on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramuthra View Post
    Wroooong

Hunter
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhPLvODP6cA

Rogue
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNunynFoxKA

Spriest
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab9JJYUrJ1A

Boom Chicken (P1)
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XI0DPCSdWI

It's like with the Argent Dawn tabard when naxx first came out, "It'll never be available again D: i know this for a fact"
    Regardless of who said it first, Never say never. You just end up looking like a knob
    p.s. sry my links have a space in them, mmo wont let me post links atm >.> just delete the space if you really wanna see them. or search on youtube.
    Fixed the links for you.

Hey reagwyn i tried to do this strategy on my DK but when i reach the part where kael'thas reanimates all of his guards and even if im meleeing the caster i get telelported to the other 2 melee guards at the start...

How do you avoid that?

Dont summon any pets such as raise dead or army... they count as people and will teleport you/mind controll you. Same thing can happen with blood worms but it's rarer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramuthra View Post
    Wroooong
    youtube. com/watch?v=RhPLvODP6cA[/url] - hunter solo
    youtube. com/watch?v=XNunynFoxKA&feature=related[/url] - rouge solo
    youtube. com/watch?v=Ab9JJYUrJ1A[/url] Shadow Priest solo
    youtube. com/watch?v=8XI0DPCSdWI[/url] Boomkins solo (P1, look for P2 if u really care )

Horrible necros guys. This thread is from last october.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?

Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

Thaladred will teleport you if there is some pathing issue between you and him. Make sure you aren't standing anywhere weird and make sure you don't kill him anywhere weird.

The ideal spots to kill and engage the mobs aren't what you see in the original video. Check out some of the more recent ones for the right spots.

I've been attempting to solo this myself recently, and I've ran into the problem of being booted all the way back to the beginning of the instance too. But what I noticed was it while I was fighting the mage, she would do her stupid aoe that launched me and I would somehow travel through the walls and end up back at the beginning. This only happened to me if I was out in the hallway where all the crystals are at, if I was in the actual room where the door is that leads to the throne room, with real walls, it turned out I was safe in there. You might wanna try that

omg, what a necromancer, warrants a close i think