Does Newegg or Amazon deliver Cata 1 day before release

i have heard people say they have gotten wotlk one day before release delivered to them so they had it installed and ready to go come midnight to play.

Some people are quoting emails from amazon stating that there could be delays on the delivery.
    Since those tend to be from seemingly Amazon US, and myself being not only in the UK but having ordered mine from another company I cannot comment on that.

I thought the blizzard digital one lets you download before midnight but people have said it doesnt and if i do digital my internet sucks the download wont finish till the next day... i guess ill do midnight release gamestop

Deleted
    Save the nature, get the digital download version, upgrade today, play the minute the servers go live!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't trust Amazon for this. Apparently the Canadian Amazon is going to be REALLY late... like a whole week. My friend has a pre-ordered special Ed. from amazon.ca and they sent an e-mail announcing the delay. If the US Amazon is reporting the same thing, I'd avoid getting it from every amazon unless you don't mind installing a week after release.

Perhaps if you plan on leveling a troll druid from scratch or something like that, then you don't really care much about goblin/worgen, 81-85, azeroth flying, or archeology for a while.

No they don't, I just ordered mine on Amazon.com they have release date delivery so it will be delivered on Tuesday Dec 7th but I'm pretty sure it wont be by midnight, probably first thing in the morning though. I have included a link to the screenshot of my order

i.imgur.com/LQbMA.png