WoW Models with Armor in Sigs

Howdy, noticed a bunch of people have player models in their signatures wearing armor from the game, are these from the WoW Model Viewer? I have never used it, just did a quick google search.

If yes, does the download include Cataclysm stuff too?

If no, which program is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Takes a bit of skill in photoshop

Thanks for your responses I understand sigs take photoshop skills, I make them all the time, was just wondering how people were displaying Cata models in Cata gear, but now I understand

WMV is up to fairly up to date with the cataclysm armor by now, you don't even need beta. The models are already in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    What!?
    I hope you're not kidding right now...
    Well, he's not - you can actually view most of the Cata stuff in ModelViewer without additional hackery - note that you can't have WoW running at the same time as the viewer nowadays due to way the files are structured.

Before you post asking why it doesn't work :-)

You can view Cataclysm items, like quest stuff, without Beta. However, you can't access T11.

Beta is needed for T11.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    WMV is up to fairly up to date with the cataclysm armor by now, you don't even need beta. The models are already in the game.
    Thanks for the reminder. I get to gawk at the masterpiece that is the new Hunter PVP set now.

img502.imageshack.us/img502/4656/screenshot105.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggan View Post
    Thanks for the reminder. I get to gawk at the masterpiece that is the new Hunter PVP set now.

img502.imageshack.us/img502/4656/screenshot105.jpg
    I must defend my family's honor!