Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Alliance starts with Neutral reputation with Gilneas

Well yeah... what the title says, just like the Orcs/Trolls/Tauren start Neutral with Undead/Blood Elves (or vice versa) Alliance will be neutral with Gilneas at first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense. They became a neutral nation after Greymane gave the Alliance the finger.

...what did you expect? honored?

Deleted
    No surprise.

Gilneas as a whole said "Screw you" to the old alliance during the third war and shut itself in, leaving all other Nations to deal with the Plague on their own, and now only came back because they were attacked by the Forsaken. The whole Worgen business doesn´t help either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Makes sense. They became a neutral nation after Greymane gave the Alliance the finger.
    you sir are my hero i just laughed so hard

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of getting Exalted with them? no mounts T_T

its nice that there is a race that the alliance doesnt automatically get friendly with
    us horde have to be neutral with 2 races if your orc troll tauren and 3 races if your belf undead

10+ Year Old Account
    It's an interesting turn of events really. I was surprised when Draenei were friendly to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    It's an interesting turn of events really. I was surprised when Draenei were friendly to begin with.
    I'm a dwarf, i'll be friendly and drink to anyone on the Alliance!

...Except Werewolves. They set me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relyk View Post
    I'm a dwarf, i'll be friendly and drink to anyone on the Alliance!

...Except Werewolves. They set me off.
    Well there's Reputation and then Drunken Reputation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neutral? Are you sure not friendly? I haven't played in a long time but I'm pretty sure Orcs/trolls/taurens get honored for themselves but friendly with Undead and Silvermoon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    Neutral? Are you sure not friendly? I haven't played in a long time but I'm pretty sure Orcs/trolls/taurens get honored for themselves but friendly with Undead and Silvermoon.
    Orcs, Trolls, Tauren = Friendly with each other, neutral to Blood Elves and Forsaken

Blood Elves and Forsaken - Friendly with each other, neutral to Orcs, Tauren, Trolls

Is it neutral with the entire Alliance? I would think, given their history and current connections, that they would start friendly with night elves, but perhaps not.

But, yeah, it totally makes sense that they would start neutral with everyone else. Not only with past Gilneas attitudes but also with the fact that worgen have really not been much better than undead in Azeroth history. Kind of hard to completely trust them when they say "oh we're better now!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whatisjuice View Post
    What's the point of getting Exalted with them? no mounts T_T
    true, but its still a faction and it will count towards ze achievement!

Don't you know? Once you get to Exalted with Gilneas you have your own personal worgen mount! You ride around on his shoulders while holding a rabbit on a stick in front of him. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Amoren View Post
    Don't you know? Once you get to Exalted with Gilneas you have your own personal worgen mount! You ride around on his shoulders while holding a rabbit on a stick in front of him. :3
    not funny.

I think they'll start as friendly with nelves and humans and neutral with the rest

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    not funny.

I think they'll start as friendly with nelves and humans and neutral with the rest
    You think wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    cant see anything wrong with worgen being neutral to all 5 alliance races, considering horde have 2 races that start like this, seems a fair comprimise to me :P
    (alliance btw)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see them at some point implement a race that starts out as hated with their faction, like Naga and they have to work their way up to neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    Orcs, Trolls, Tauren = Friendly with each other, neutral to Blood Elves and Forsaken

Blood Elves and Forsaken - Friendly with each other, neutral to Orcs, Tauren, Trolls
    Yup. That's a big reason why Alliance players can get Ambassador by abouts level 40 while Horde players have to wait until they are beyond 50.