Poll: What will be your 1st priority healer in Cataclysm

What will be your 1st Priority Healer in Cataclysm

Hey

Just wanted too make simple and fun poll, it seems like now and day we all have one kind of healer on our main or alt. So just want too see which on is your 1st priority in cataclysm, the one you think you will play the most?
    Last edited by Schalde; 2010-11-20 at 02:41 PM.

my only healer is a shammy and ill be keeping it that way and the poll is missing

Out of choice of priest and shaman, i choose my shammy +_+

10+ Year Old Account
    Disc priest, I don't particularly know why. Not got a shaman at 80 but I have the three other healing classes. I'd consider a shaman after leveling one, but until then I'll be disc priest all the way. Never been a fan of Paladin healing, or Druid healing, and Holy isn't looking too good right now. I also love the thought of protecting people from damage rather than straight out healing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    my main, so my druid!

Been a Priest since closed beta 6 years ago. Ive been a Priest-style healer in video games since the first games I played that offered a healer.

With that said, unless Cataclysm healing does a complete 180 within the next month, my Priest will be shelved permanently. Cataclysm healing, from 81 all the way to 85 raids has been the most irritatingly unfun thing I've ever experienced in a video game.

It literally transcends the "fun difficulty" they wanted and made it downright tooth grinding.

Deleted
    For PvE druid, because everyone is talking about their heals being the best imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    Disc priest, I don't particularly know why. Not got a shaman at 80 but I have the three other healing classes. I'd consider a shaman after leveling one, but until then I'll be disc priest all the way. Never been a fan of Paladin healing, or Druid healing, and Holy isn't looking too good right now. I also love the thought of protecting people from damage rather than straight out healing them.
    Buddy, you think Holy looks bad and Disc is what you're going? I have REALLY bad news if you haven't been playing beta.