Guild EXP and reputation

I was wondering if anyone had any information on Guild EXP and reputations.
    Specifically...
    How much guild EXP do achievements give?
    What are all the ways to increase guild reputation? Does adding progress to achievements increase reputation?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about the EXP from achievements. But I thought it depends on the achievement it self.

I do know that Guild EXP from quests is about 72%. (this was before the x5 on beta). It could have changed in the mean time tho.

Guild Reputation is gained by questing, PVP'ing, raiding or doing instances in a guild group.

A guild is able to level up to level 25. Advancement in levels is done in a manner similar to player characters: a variety of tasks lead to earning XP which counts toward advancing to the next level.

Activities which earn guild XP include:

* Earning Guild achievements
    * Boss kills in a raid or dungeon in which 75% of the party is from the same guild
    * Rated Battleground or Arena wins in which 75% of the party is from the same guild
    * Completing quests / daily quests that reward experience[1]
    * An individual player's faction reputation advancement
    * An individual player's profession progression

For each level, the guild is awarded a special perk. These perks will add convenience to guild-related activities like raid-wide resurrection after a wipe or raid-wide summons.
    But the one thing I'm still missing is "Looking for Guild Tool"
    Last edited by Metian; 2010-11-20 at 02:48 PM.
    ALTF4.