(H) Behind my Camel - Kul Tiras EU is recruiting for Cataclysm

Do you want to see all the end-game content without raiding 5+ days per week and without the pressures of competitive raiding?
    Are you looking to retire from hard core raiding while still remaining committed to high quality casual raiding in the long term?

If so, Behind my Camel might be the right guild for you.

Behind my Camel on Kul Tiras EU was established during TBC and has been clearing end-game raid content on a 3 day schedule ever since.
    The guild was originally established to allow ex-hardcore raiders to see all the content without committing to raiding 5+ days per week.
    Although today we have grown into a mix of players from all kinds of backgrounds, we still maintain our philosophy of seeing all the content on a casual schedule.
    We are 11/12 ICC25Hc and will continue 25 man raiding in Cataclysm.

We have never competed for high ranks or realm first kills although at times we might get them.
    However, clearing all the content in 3 days requires a focused and skilled raid.
    This means our raiders must be mature, highly skilled and sociable - we don't have the time or energy to deal with people with overinflated epeens and egos that cause drama and discontent in the guild.
    Less experienced players must be able to learn and improve rapidly and more experienced players must have the will and patience to help others improve.

If you want to fill out an application we invite you to goto www-dot-behindmycamel-dot-org
    If you'd rather submit a freeform application, you may do so by e-mail to hez-at-behindmycamel-dot-org
    Last edited by rbuijs; 2010-11-20 at 05:35 PM.