Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Methinks this new info should be stuck up on the front page. Bou, where you at?!
    Ashmit, 80 Human Priest - Ranald, 80 Human Deathknight - Aiera, 60 Human Mage
    Human Race, represent.
    Garrosh is a poopoo-face.

Internet is funny. Why the hell would you ask for a photo and then when you get a photo you call "Photoshopped". Makes less sense than the GMs bad GRAMMAR. Personally, I think it's real because if you save the image and then zoom in, he would have to make sure every last fucking pixel is in the right spot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Beta has x2 increased exp rate fyi. Also, just wait untill mondy/sunday night, I'm sure BB will have it up on the front page if it's being released.
    No, it does not. The exp gained vs the exp needed was just greatly increased.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    Tbh I think the only people that believe him are those that WANT to believe this patch is coming this week. But looking at the amount of fail in the GM's message, and also the lack of a GM name, just says its a fake.
    I want to believe him.. I want the patch to come out this tuesday... but really.. I do believe the whole screen shot to be a fake... I'm not up in arms, nor do I care if he is trolling.. if he is? good for him he sparked a heated debate... if he is legit? rofl at all of us saying it's a fake.

Bou never listens to us omg

Quote Originally Posted by Stopher View Post
    I recall Blizzard saying that Deathwing will keep flying around till he is killed once on the server.
    I very much dobut that's what they meant. Killing the main protagonist of a coming expansion before it's even released? Even wounding him? Really don't think that'll be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Stopher View Post
    I recall Blizzard saying that Deathwing will keep flying around till he is killed once on the server.
    Also, this is true. Deathwing will fly around the world until he is killed on the server. Otherwise why would they say he could show up in Uldum killing people and say "While leveling, you'll really hate Deathwing for grieving you in Uldum"

To the guy above me, they mean until he is killed in his raid instance. He will fly around. You cannot attack Deathwing while he flies around. Nor can you kill something with 852 Million health in 5 minutes.

Deleted
    The sooner the better.. can't wait! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    Photoshop, so obvious tbh.

could you please elaborate for those of us that aren't "experts" when it comes to spotting shopped pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    The sundering broke the massive landmass of kalimdor into bits.
    the sundering actually broke all of azeroth into the 2/3 continents that it is today, the maelstrom is where the first well of eternity used to be, and if you look at the bay of azshara(pre new shattering) it's shaped thusly because that's where the well was located.

Wowpedia search "well of eternity" (it would seem i can't figure out how to space a link correctly so it's not picked up by the filter)

Quote Originally Posted by lemorte View Post
    ok so last night i made a ticket to blizz for shits and giggles to see if they will tell me when the shattering will be out, i have read every post out there about how it will be today, or tomorrow, or yesterday, i i just wanted to make it clear. Well i logged on this morning to find i had mail from the gm saying that it will be released on the 23rd. So there you have it, no more debating!

Here is the link:
    http://oi54.tinypic.com/105qv54.jpg
    woooot

Easy solution: make a video of it, a short, high resolution video about 5 seconds long showing the mail in game. Then everyone will shut the hell up.

The History channel said that 4.03a comes 2 weeks before cata so "UH" in all of your faces who think it wont

Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    I want to believe him.. I want the patch to come out this tuesday... but really.. I do believe the whole screen shot to be a fake... I'm not up in arms, nor do I care if he is trolling.. if he is? good for him he sparked a heated debate... if he is legit? rofl at all of us saying it's a fake.
    And thats fine, i am not the type of person who hates ALL people against him, i know what i know and you know what you know, there is nothing i can say to absolutly, 100% prove it is not a fake. But the people i get mad at are the people yelling troll, saying it is OBVIOUSLY a shoop, and all that shit, it is not necessary. So i thank you for being mature about this, and come Tuesday... well may the best man/woman win ^^
    "Being polite to a person is not a sign of respect for them. It is merely a sign of a good upbringing and a balanced nature."

10+ Year Old Account
    i167.photobucket com/albums/u157/Vip3rX/Games/WoWScrnShot_112110_004023.jpg
    Before the picz of stfu stuff. Add the ','.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

I'll be handing out some bans as I sift through this thread.
    In case you missed it, here's a reminder from our forum guidelines (here)

7. Spamming and Trolling
    This includes but is not necessarily limited to the following:

* Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
    * Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
    * Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
    * Making non-constructive posts
    * Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
    * Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements
    * Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page
    * Replying to a thread simply to call the author a troll (regardless of whether the post is actually trolling)
    If you think someone's a troll, report them, don't reply to a thread calling them a troll.
    Last edited by Annoying; 2010-11-20 at 11:03 PM.