ShockAndAwe equivalent for warrior? Or any class?

I saw a warrior on EJ talking about how he reworked shockandawe for shamans to display the cooldowns on warrior abilities. I was wondering if anyone knows of a priority based addon that I can manipulate to display warrior abilities in a priority based format. My reasoning is just so I can focus more on-screen instead of looking at bars for cooldown times.

I tried SexyCD, but it has a threshold on abilities 3 seconds and lower, and doesn't display heroic strike and bloodthirst. I found a mod entitled FuryDPS, but it's out of date and uses the old fury priorities list instead of the 4.0 one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would Spellflash be something like your looking for. It's on curse and here is a discription for it:This addon is able to make suggestions of what spell you may want to cast next by flashing on top of the spell buttons. There is are plugins for it for different classes. There is one for Hunter Priest Warrior Warlock Druid Mage. There is also a template where you can make your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about a shockAndAwe remake, but this works really well.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Deleted
    This is why Power Auras is so popular. And yes it also does conditional auras. You can use it for checking debuffs on the target as well as spec specific and stance specific auras customized to be anywhere on your screen and at any size to show at specific rage points or whatever. It's the bomb!

I'm not concerned with being able to see what's next in my rotation, I just want an addon that allows me to see the cooldown times on abilities near the center of my screen so I don't have to look down at my actionbars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laundry View Post
    I'm not concerned with being able to see what's next in my rotation, I just want an addon that allows me to see the cooldown times on abilities near the center of my screen so I don't have to look down at my actionbars.
    Well, the simplest solution which can be very effective (I used it while learning to tank on the 4 tanking specs) is Bartender4 action bar addon + OmniCC spell cooldown timer addon. This enables you to be able to place your actionbar anywhere, like in the center of your screen or above the center then increase the size (almost exactly the same look these other spell timer addons work) and OmniCC while show you the seconds left till you can press the button.

Then you order the buttons from left to right or whatever in order of priority, and voila. Simple yet effective and almost unbreakable queueing/priority system.

Also, like someone suggested, CoolLine is pretty damn cool. It's like a no nonesense simple no-setup ForteXorcist anyone can actually understand and highly visible.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2010-11-21 at 05:46 PM.

TellMeWhen can create timers with a button like appearance much like as Squeeze suggested, but without the need for an action bar.
    It can do both durations and cooldowns as applicable, though I am not sure about conditional displays other than it being present or not.

Deleted
    I placed my rage bar, Bloodthirst and raging blow right in the middle of my screen. Works like a charm, and I can focus on what is going on around me

Edit: Slam proccs too

I don't know how to do the coding for warriors, but Clcinfo should do whatever you need because it's .LUA based and requires you to input code for any specific ability and setups.. I know a ret paladin put a setup together for his DK alt so that it shows a Dk priority and cooldowns. I'd PM Requital for more info though, he's a walking encyclopedia for Clcinfo and coding the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Well, the simplest solution which can be very effective (I used it while learning to tank on the 4 tanking specs) is Bartender4 action bar addon + OmniCC spell cooldown timer addon. This enables you to be able to place your actionbar anywhere, like in the center of your screen or above the center then increase the size (almost exactly the same look these other spell timer addons work) and OmniCC while show you the seconds left till you can press the button

Then you order the buttons from left to right or whatever in order of priority, and voila. Simple yet effective and almost unbreakable queueing/priority system.

Also, like someone suggested, CoolLine is pretty damn cool. It's like a no nonesense simple no-setup ForteXorcist anyone can actually understand and highly visible.
    I actually like the idea of moving my main 3 abilities to the center of my screen, I'll try this and see how it plays out. I've been using the mods you said, I just never thought of this. Silly me :/