Poll: How are you going to level?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fast.

Well during 4.0.3a i think im just going to level a pointless alt but im really waiting for cataclysm to play a goblin and worgen. But as for leveling i think i just want to level slowly and take everything in, probably fast on both but i intend to go back to almost everyzone i can and get lore master and etc on both of them.

For my goblin toon, I can't decide. part of me wants to do a ton of questing and experience the changed world as much as possible. but part of me wants to hit 85 asap and what i've noticed from leveling alts lately, the best way is to farm bgs on whatever holiday is up. Conveniently enough WSG bg holiday is the weekend after Cata launch =/

I've got 25 quests completed in my questlog along with heirlooms, that should give me roughly a 600k xp boost.

Friend and I are gonna roll worgens. She's gonna be a rogue and I'm gonna be a warlock and we're gonna have fun with it. Probably yell at each other over Skype and waste many many more hours.

quests/instances, since imma rogue, it'll take sometime to find dungeons with the finder... as always... but while i wait i'll do quests to lvl faster and learn some lore stuff =)

10+ Year Old Account
    By earning experience
    sorry had to do that

OT: I probably will do just quests maybe an instance or 2 if i really want to know the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quests and instance quests, more instances when AoE killing things gets old. Leveling as Protection(paladin).
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

Mostly quests, but I'll want to do every dungeon at least once, especially for any dungeon specific quests. I'm more interested in experiencing the zones seeing as I'll have plenty of time to do the dungeons after I'm 85. I chose dungeons/quests, but it's like a 90/10 split there. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xeneaj View Post
    Friend and I are gonna roll worgens. She's gonna....
    Sorry, but there are no girls on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be doing a mix of instances and questing. I'll want to have an idea of what the new instances are like before I start doing them on heroic. Plus there will be instance quests and the rewards from drops should be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementlawl View Post
    I've got 25 quests completed in my questlog along with heirlooms, that should give me roughly a 600k xp boost.
    They are (or have already) made it so heirlooms will not give you the extra XP in 80-81 (for obvious reasons, its stupid).

And rumor has it that people will all be ported to Org (so it limits the ability to hand in 25 quests). If that happens youll have to get to the quests, then back to Org, then you'll be behind people (which is bad).

The best thing to do is to get out in front of the pack in the starting zones.

I've already done most things on beta, so I'm not wasting time.

81-82: Dungeons
    82-83: Deepholm -- I might quest here... I may forgo this for the following strategy.
    84-85: Killing fast-respawning Hyjal mobs --- This is by far the fastest IMO (besides Mob tagging with a group, etc. )

Quote Originally Posted by Waterspark View Post
    This, got pure aoe dps grp lol
    Unless you are using 5 ret paladins I'm not sure how you mean to pull this off ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
    84-85: Killing fast-respawning Hyjal mobs --- This is by far the fastest IMO (besides Mob tagging with a group, etc. )
    I'm going to assume you are on a low pop server?

Deleted
    Deliver 25 dailies in icecrown, dungeon 80-82(not totally sure yet), quest quest quest the rest.

Wouldnt mind dungeon-leveling with a good group the whole way, but you miss out too much on gear/enchants from rep stuff so wont be an option i suppose.

a bit of 3, quests, dungeons and bg, but more for quests, cuz in WOTLK, i didnt enjoy the lore, cuz i wanna rush, only after 4 chac i try some good lore,but already bored by doing the same quests for the 4th time...