Poll: ARE YOU GONNA KILL CATACLYSM?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I was gonna but accidentally the whole thing!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    yo cataclysm im gunna let u finish but vanilla was the best guy who dosnt afraid of anything of all time!
    +1337 internets.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

I want to see Cataclysm, Wrath of the Lich King, Burning Crusade, and Vanilla get into a fist fight. They are all pretty cool guys, with big problems!

Cataclysm has a hot temper and shatters things

Wrath of the Lich King is to easy to beat up, i mean Burning Crusade almost killed that guy with one shot! He also acts like a complete brainless trolling idiot sometimes.

Burning Crusade is overrated, that guy is just popular because other popular kids liked him, he wasn't nice to the little ones at all.

Vanilla was a really cool guy but something was wrong with his foot balance he could never balance right, and didnt let many people see him that much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    yo cataclysm im gunna let u finish but vanilla was the best guy who dosnt afraid of anything of all time!

I jizzed in my pants a little bit!

Deleted
    Bananas!
    Last edited by mmoc7e8f87d632; 2010-11-22 at 05:12 PM.