Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If something becomes a feat of strength. You can't read it if you don't have it. The odds of them wanting you to still be able to get Herald of the Titans, assuming you can't even read the achievement without looking online? Slim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaraxxus View Post
    If something becomes a feat of strength. You can't read it if you don't have it. The odds of them wanting you to still be able to get Herald of the Titans, assuming you can't even read the achievement without looking online? Slim.
    I don't disagree (at least not completely) but it's still mere speculation. There's a difference between saying "Odds are it'll be unobtainable" and "It's been confirmed that it will be unobtainable".

I simply asked if anyone had proof, and got trolled by NightHaawk. At this point in the thread I'm reasonably sure that there is no actual proof, because someone would have presented it by now. So I guess the only thing we can do is wait and find out in a few days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Check Loonatek's post and im sure that will be proof enough.
    So far, all you've done is been saying "I'm right, because i say i'm right, and you cannot dispute that" With no proof, whatsoever. I'm not saying i dissagree with you, i'm saying that no matter how right you think you are, you need proof.

Sadface because my new main won't ever get my favorite title.
    « DOr shar'adore da shando! » ♥

« Vladka | Ryska | Radka »

Well things like Herald need a specific set of gear. It can never get facerolled. Sure they should remove things like the rest or simply put a level restriction on gear for them a la FF online. Also with the whole removal of ZG mounts I still think its silly. Some people post the whole "you were there to get it crap" but that is rubbish. That is RNG pure and simple. Removing the Amani war bear was ok because that was a 100% drop and needed a group with good gear back then. Anything RNG should still stay in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    Well things like Herald need a specific set of gear. It can never get facerolled.
    At 85? They can. Because of base mana / hp. On 85 with herald gear you will have more mana then on 80 with bis icc gear. If you want to say that algalon with icc25hc gear isn't faceroll then...

alot of selfdenial in this thread

So I guess if I don't finish Firefighter tonight then I'll never get the drake, eh? Bummer.

No you can still get the drake. The only achievement that's becoming a FoS is Champion of Ulduar which is not part of the drake meta.