Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    uhhhh.....I am drooling on myself reading this Forum...Anyway, I am not quite sure what I will have. Prolly Cookies, skittles, water, some Mt.Dew, and chips of some sort (Likely to regret it all the next day) lol

Orange juice is a great way to stay awake with out having a heart attack. un like them energy drinks and stuff. but hibernating the week b4 launch.

Interesting topic ^^

-Cold Water
    -Blanket
    -Pizza <3
    -Kiwi and Mangos!
    -Couple of energy drinks ^-^

Well I am levelling with two of my reallife friends. We are not gonna be healthy, we are not gonna eat/drink responsible, we are not gonna sleep normally. Our plan is to stay awake for 48 hours on Red Bull, soda, coffee and whatever fastfood we'll get our hands on. Either we are dead or we are 85 when we stop. God it is so pathetic

What is wrong with you people? Why not just take a break and eat rather than eat while playing?

I mean, look at me, i haven't eaten in at least ten hours, and now i'm waiting on a delivery , and even though it feels like about to pass ou
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaarh View Post
    I'll be sleeping uncomfortably in my bed that is too short when Cata goes live. Then I will wake up, enjoy some eggs and bacon and possibly some homefries, then I will play the game.
    Whoa whoa whoa, you're gunna wake up and make fries? That seems abit odd, fries/chips (English "fries") aren't supposed to be eaten for breakfast that's a sure fire way to getting heart disease, fries for breakfast ^^

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing other then going to sleep early and waking up at midnight then doing a rush, going to work, coming home, going to sleep, then back to a normal schedule.

Probably a sandwich if I get hungry, might go grab some water if I'm thirsty...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLuffe View Post
    Well I am levelling with two of my reallife friends. We are not gonna be healthy, we are not gonna eat/drink responsible, we are not gonna sleep normally. Our plan is to stay awake for 48 hours on Red Bull, soda, coffee and whatever fastfood we'll get our hands on. Either we are dead or we are 85 when we stop. God it is so pathetic
    Haha, good luck. I would throw up in one of those runs...
    too little for the body to work with!

pringles and cream soda fun! :-)

You're going to buy a friend?

:P
    Haha, i'm glad i wasn't the only one that noticed that post. seemed a bit odd lol.

OT: I'm taking everyone's advice on healthy snacks and whatnot and starting to level my goblin from 1 to 85 asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing...Just have whatever is in the house like usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealight View Post
    Ok, so, where were you living again?

That sounds delicious. I feel like an amateur now.. I usually just get some salsa, and put them into the oven with some cheese, and thats it.
    I am a European, so re-fried beans is not an option here. Pico de Gallo, I love Spanish food. The thing with tomatoes and onions etc, right?
    Define your Sour cream thing. With Creme Fraiche or?

How do you serve your nachos with ground beef, is that in some bowl or?

edit: beginning to sound like a freaking food forum
    In a bowl or plate whichever you like, I mix the cheese/ground beef together but you dont have to and the meat/cheese mixed goes bad faster that way. I dont really know a lot about sour cream, so i get whichever is on sale at the moment :P.

Pico de Gallo yup with the tomatoes/onions etc. But the way u Make em is how i usually make nachos (cheese/sasla and meat),but its the release of Cataclysm! And I will probably have some friends over too.

Dont feel like an amateur, I had lots of practice considering my mom is real big on Spanish foods and I live in Houston, Texas which has a pretty big Spanish population .

Gona get plenty of honey bbq chips & mtn dew with a few apples and lots of music
    Everyone can piss on the floor. So be a hero, and shit on the ceiling.

Deleted
    A bottel of Whisky...
    Doritos, chilly flavord with cheese dip... mmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Just for all your information. Cold water actually lowers your metabolism and will do more to put you to sleep

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 L of Coke
    Bottle of rum
    PJ's
    Pringles
    Oreo cookies
    Energy drinks
    6 pack of beer

5 hour energy and (room temperature) water!

Redbull's gonna give my schamie wings

You're going to buy a friend?
    My cat wont sit on my blanket for free you know.