10+ Year Old Account

Ret Paladin LF Hardcore guild for Cata.

hello im currently looking for a guild for Cataclsym

Little bit about me

In Real life my name is Ryan. I am a Lifeguard at a local YMCA in Florida. I enjoy training for swim competitions, hanging with friends. Currently attending a local college for EMT for a future career as a firefighter.

In WoW I've been playing since the begining of Ulduar and have Vacor as my main. I enjoy theorycrafting and UI configuring to help increase my performance in raids. I Like to be the best and have a strong drive to be 1st at everything I do. I also enjoy achievement hunting, some pvp, and old raids. I also Have a protection offspec that has decent gear and has tanked hardmode content. However Retribution is my preferred spec.

What i am looking for

I'm Looking for a serious stable hardcore guild doing 25 man content in cata. I am looking for one that can push realm 1sts and has at least 12/12 Heroic ICC25. No preferance as to whether it's horde or alliance.
    Raid times prefered to be between 8:00PM EST to 1:00AM EST(willing to work past 1:00AM if needed) any day's of the week work.

What you will get

You will get a dedicated Ret paladin willing to push hardmode content to achive boss kills. A dedicated Theorycrafter willing to show up to raids 30 minutes beforehand to ensure proper gemming/consumable's are in place. Willing to flask 10 minutes before raid time ends to ensure maximium performance and will bring his own consumable's for repairs/wipes. Also willing to come in for once boss and also be sat. I also have no problem with loot being passed over me to ensure proper raid success. A person willing to talk in vent when needed and take Criticism in a mature manner. Also wanting to learn from other's mistakes so no mistake is repeated twice. You will also find that I will research boss's beforehand to have a better grasp of the mechanics and ensure no wasted time for explanations and that I will join PTR's to have a better grasp and a advantage to upcoming boss's.

Accomplishments
    1. Naxx10 Cleared
    2. Naxx25 cleared
    3. Ulduar 10 cleared
    4. Ulduar 25 6/14 cleared
    5. TOC10 cleared
    6. TOGC10 cleared
    7. TOC25 cleared
    8. ICC10 cleared
    9. Heroic ICC10 6/12 cleared
    10. ICC25 cleared
    11. Heroic ICC25 9/12 cleared
    12. RS10 cleared
    13. RS25 Cleared

Armory
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Ring&cn=Vacor

Combat logs
    http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/37762/calendar/10-10/

My UI
    In combat

Out of combat

Computer
    Processor-Type AMD Phenom II X6 1035T / 2.6 GHz
    -Multi-Core Technology 6-core
    RAM-Installed Size 8 GBTechnology DDR3 SDRAM
    Graphics -ATI Radeon HD 5750
    Video Memory 1 GB GDDR3 SDRAM
    Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition
    FPS in raids- 30-60
    MS- 50-100

If you feel I would be a good fit for your guild. You can find me on vacor on earthen Ring(RP-PVE) or send me a PM from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    bump ^.^