Poll: Who's your favorite artist?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Post Favourite Artist!

So your Favorite Arist is?![/COLOR][COLOR="rgb(72, 61, 139)"][/COLOR]

10+ Year Old Account
    I predict much rage in the future by those who don't like modern pop, hip hop, or rock.

...but I have no reason to complain, LADY GAGA FTW! Paws up little monsters!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are the artists? All I see are sellouts that nobody will remember in 2 years. Anyone know the name Amy Winehouse? Used to be a big thing 4 years ago...
    For the Emperor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyuz View Post
    Where are the artists? All I see are sellouts that nobody will remember in 2 years. Anyone know the name Amy Winehouse? Used to be a big thing 4 years ago...
    Scorpions, Eminem, Paramore, and Madonna all say hi to your baseless argument. We can't know for sure which of these artists will disappear just because Amy Winehouse has.

Amy Winehouse disappeared because she's a nutcase. Her music was absolutely fantastic, a mix of blues, jazz and hard rock and her voice was definitely distinct....but she's a drug addict like no other. Sort of like how Britney Spears sort of just fell off the radar in her later music years, nobody really liked her character.

Well, and...her music just isn't hip. What's hip for female artists is pop, not soul/blues/jazz/rock.

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MVziVfYz2w isn't cool.

This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98WtmW-lfeE is.

It's pathetic, but true.

---------- Post added 2010-11-21 at 10:38 PM ----------

And seriously, this is a pretty poor list. Aside from Madonna and Scorpions it's all modern music. I'm even classifying Eminem as that, because I guarantee you less than half his "fanbase" even listen to his music that shot him up to where he is right now, his collaborations with Dre, etc.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2010-11-21 at 09:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Amy Winehouse is definitely one of my favourite artists ever. Maybe she's gone a bit off the rails but IMO she's one of the most talented musicians/singers.. well ever.

She released this a few weeks ago also, so she's on the comeback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jYQrTYTfkA

From this list only Scorpions are good, not my favourite, but you didn't give us the "OTHER" option.

Really my favourite - Blind Guardian.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2010-11-22 at 02:58 AM.

From this list... Scorpions. From all time, Ronnie James Dio ftw

Mmm though I LOVE me some Lady G, I've recently been kinda obsessive over Jessie J and her song 'Do It Like a Dude'. It's catchy, fun, and creative. *shrugs* What yall think? :3

Just a general warning, sine lyrics are explicit.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOf3kYtwASo

So I noticed that there aren't many actual artists on the list...

Deleted
    Disturbed

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that the thread title should be "Who is your favorite artist among these choices" considering that we already have a "Your Top 3 Artists" thread.

Uhm why the hell you put up Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus on that list? I tought you had to choose from ARTISTS?

Lady Gaga, obviously.

1:Rush
    2:Jethro Tull
    3:Weird Al Yankovic
    4:Bruce Faulconer

None of which are up there.You could have put an "Other" option. In other words.... DON`T MAKE POORLY THOUGHT OUT POLLS!
    You can`t dispel stupid.
    Mah armory:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Rainofpain

10+ Year Old Account
    Where's Led Zeppelin? This thread is invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    coldplay, Rise Against, The beatles, Paramore, Aerosmith, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    GaGa from the list... it would have been Katy Perry, but she ruined herself by marrying Russel Brand forever polluting herself. Neither is my favorite overall, but then again, there is no "other" option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soyuz View Post
    Exactly Used to man! However Madonna is the Queen of PoP if you've heard and i believe MANY of these artists will remain for MANY years

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Uhm why the hell you put up Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus on that list? I tought you had to choose from ARTISTS?
    Man look how it goes, i also hate Justin Bieber.. however, he has huge success and that list is bases on Artist's success lately..~~!