Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by MMONew View Post
    Are you fucking with me REALLY? lololololololol wake up from your denial.
    LOLOL I KNOW RIGHT BRO. Asshat.

I completely agree that its coming out on the 23rd. I'm just stating that guy doesn't have any more info than we do at this point (though we have significant info).
    Last edited by Shartadin; 2010-11-22 at 07:00 AM. Reason: whoops date

qantium do you think that a 2 posts member copying patch notes and removing the source (patch note could be found at ... ?) has any credibility ? gtfo please.
    {broken sig link}

Quote Originally Posted by Shartadin View Post
    LOLOL I KNOW RIGHT BRO. Asshat.

I completely agree that its coming out on the 23rd. I'm just stating that guy doesn't have any more info than we do at this point (though we have significant info).
    He DOES know more than we do. Why are you refusing to believe that?

Doubt it, and before anyone says I have something to gain or not gain, I really don't give a fuck about mounts pets or whatever useless shit you want to farm. This seems like the best time for them to put it, I don't know what the gms said, I don't really care either but if 23 won't bring the shattering it has to bring something, and I doubt there's anything left past waves of pissed off elementals.

It makes sense, the invasion has been going on for long enough, the intervals at which quests are updated is small, a week at most. It's a smart move, the race class combos will most likely generate a large wave of leveling players which added to the worgen/gobbo players, will make leveling areas more overcrowded than they would be otherwise. Two weeks is a good number for all players to familiarize themselves with the revamped areas and push their alts out of the starting areas, I said all players, don't assume we are only talking about those guys who play wow 18 hours a day.

So yeah, I think it's tomorrow. Am I sure? No, but that's the best bet.

*clears throat* Told ya so lol I knew it was coming out tomorrow there was way to much evidence of it.

I am an active streamer, who runs occasional giveaways!

I'd hope it's this Tuesday, there'll still be a handful of changes people need to get used to as well as giving plenty of time for Blizzard to smooth out all the bugs (not to mention listen to all the qq about things that need to be 'fixed')

Deleted
    No earthquakes since about one hour and a half on my server. Seems...strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    tuesday is here, Is patch 4.03a?

still holding out for this week though.

---------- Post added 2010-11-23 at 06:31 PM ----------

then again, they could still do a midnight patch mebbe.

---------- Post added 2010-11-24 at 01:30 AM ----------

Confirmed now anyhow