Thread: Raven Lord

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Raven Lord

I have a couple of questions.

I was working on my Raven Lord mount. But I stopped playing due to finacial issues a couple months back and then all the new patches came out.
    Well I went into Sethekk today and the Raven Lord was up without me summoning him.

So is he a normal boss now ? And if so does that mean I cant get my Mount anymore ?

I appoligize if this is a repeat question, and I missed it posted somewhere else, but I would really like to know.

Deleted
    You dont need a druid anymore to summon him, he is always there and you can still get the mount, I just got it today.

the mount still drops they just removed the summoning part so you can still get your mount
    /l、
    (゚、 。 7  Tremble at the might of the LICH KITTY!!!
     l、 ~ヽ  . 
     じしl_, )ノ

he is there all the time now in heroic, been in on my death knight and after 5 tries hes my favorite mount.

Deleted
    Normal boss, still drops the mount. Happy farming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    You dont need a druid anymore to summon him, he is always there and you can still get the mount, I just got it today.
    Gratz mate, And indeed, it drops from that boss now, but not as high dropchance as before.

Yes there is no need for summon nor for druid, but nevertheless he dropps the mount.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the answers guys really appreciate it.

It sucks but everybody can farm it now because you don't have to summon him anymore .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quiz View Post
    It sucks but everybody can farm it now because you don't have to summon him anymore .
    my rogue got it on the 2nd run after the patch, it most certainly doesn´t suck at all

Deleted
    Have been there for more than 50 times and no mount at all.... It's pretty annoying

10+ Year Old Account
    I farmed it all the way from march till last week.... so many runs...
    Stormrage 4 lyfe

15+ Year Old Account
    They removed all Class specific quests which in turn meant they removed the quest that summons Anzu which is why they removed the requirement to summon him. Also obviously clearing the room in which he spawn so you don't pull trash and boss.

Deleted
    I been to Sethekk Halls like 200 times, still waiting. Really annoys me to see random classes with it when I farmed for a year before it became cool

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get the Raven Lord mount.
    Quest for epic flying form is removed and you cnnot get the FoS for that one anymore.
    And like always you can only get Anzu while the dungeon is set to heroic difficulty

Deleted
    As a druid its bleeding easy to farm. Go into cat form and prowl past all the trash and the first boss (hug the wall). The only mob you need to attack is the raven lord and you are down in 5mins.

I do the boss in cat form and switch to bear for when the birds come in and then back to cat when they are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    my rogue got it on the 2nd run after the patch, it most certainly doesn´t suck at all
    Haha, got that on my warrior as well - ironically that's the alt I had the least problems with in that instance and especially that boss.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Whats mine is yours.... sounds a lot like enchanting
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

10+ Year Old Account
    you need to have it on heroic 5 man as well.

OT: Got Anzu, Swift White Hawkstrider and Swift Alliance Steed all on my birthday :S