Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Who is Garrosh Wearing?

As we all know, Garrosh received a new model in cataclysm, we see him wearing what seems to be the skull of a pit lord. At first I thought it was mannaroth but then I saw that his skill is already in Grommash hold. That being the case, then who's skull is being worn by Garrosh?

I believe it was stated that he was wearing the fangs of a Pit Lord. But we never knew wich Pit Lord.
    But i believe it's Mannoroth's. Many things in WoW are in more than one place at the same time.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    mannoroth's, he cut them off the monument so he could pretend that he was as good as his daddy... the egotistical git...

Mannoroth skull is why bigger then that maybe one of the baby pitlords from that uc quest.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    mannoroth's, he cut them off the monument so he could pretend that he was as good as his daddy... the egotistical git...
    After the quest: To be Horde... i started to respect Grom Hellscream as warchief a LOT more.

After this:

Overlord Krom'gar says: Watch now, Cliffwalker, as this battle comes to its glorious conclusion.

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: You are about to cross a terrible threshold, Krom'gar. May the Earth Mother have mercy on your soul.

Krom'gar releases the balloon holding the goblin bomb and sends it towards Thal'darah Grove. On arrival, the balloon drops the bomb directly on it, obliterating the entire area, leaving a large crater behind.

Overlord Krom'gar says: Look upon the world, Cliffwalker, and see the might of the Horde!

A portal from Orgrimmar suddenly forms nearby. Garrosh Hellscream and his guards emerge from the portal.

Garrosh Hellscream says: What have you done, Krom'gar?

Krom'gar bows before Garrosh.

Overlord Krom'gar says: Warchief! I... I was carrying out your command!

Garrosh Hellscream says: My command?

Garrosh Hellscream says: Was my command to murder innocents, Krom'gar?

Overlord Krom'gar says: Warchief... Sir... I...

Garrosh Hellscream says: Am I a murderer, Krom'gar?

Overlord Krom'gar says: No, Warchief!

Garrosh Hellscream says: Then I ask you again: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!

Krom'gar begins to cower before Garrosh.

Garrosh Hellscream says: I sent you into Stonetalon Mountains with an army. Your orders were to secure this land for the Horde.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Instead, you laid waste to the land. Murdered innocents. Children even...

Garrosh Hellscream says: I spent a very long time in Northrend, Krom'gar. I learned much about the Horde in that time.

Garrosh Hellscream says: While there, a wise old war hero told me something that I would carry with me forever...

Garrosh Hellscream says: "Honor," Krom'gar, "No matter how dire the battle... never forsake it."

Garrosh Hellscream says: Overlord Krom'gar, you have disgraced the Horde.

Garrosh Hellscream says: You have brought shame to us as a people.

Garrosh Hellscream says: By my right as Warchief, I hereby relieve you of your duty.

Garrosh picks up Krom'gar by the throat and lifts him over the edge of the lift bridge.

Garrosh Hellscream says: YOU ARE DISMISSED.

Garrosh drops Krom'gar off the edge, sending him to his death. He then turns toward the hero.

Garrosh Hellscream says: And you, <race>!

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Wait, Warchief! Please! <name> was the hero responsible for uncovering this corruption. He tried to stop Krom'gar!

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Have mercy, Warchief.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Mercy... Your wife and child were murdered. Your kin wiped out. Your home burned to the ground.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Mercy... Chieftain, on this day I learn from you.

Garrosh Hellscream says: <name>, Krom'gar's army is no more. Your rank no longer has meaning. If you wish to truly help the Horde, your considerable power could be used in

Desolace or in the Southern Barrens.

Garrosh Hellscream says: The choice is yours to make.

Garrosh Hellscream says: Let honor guide you, <name>. Do not forget that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    Mannoroths skull is in Grommash hold in cata..

let's hope that he turns out to be more than the bone headed leader many perceive him as.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronicus View Post
    Mannoroths skull is in Grommash hold in cata..
    He cut the tips off of Mannoroth's tusks. If you look at the skull in the hold in Cata versus on the tree now the tips are gone.

Deleted
    everything i want is him having a new new model... the current one looks... dumb...
    ok, garrosh is not the one with the biggest brain out there, but deffinetly not THAT dumb..

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    He cut the tips off of Mannoroth's tusks. If you look at the skull in the hold in Cata versus on the tree now the tips are gone.
    Alright but he still has a skull on his shoulder.

It is NOT Mannoroth. Have you seen the new throne in Grommash Hold? The skull of Mannoroth is hanging right above the throne.

Yea he has the tips of his tusks on his sholduers but also some random demon/creatres skull top too

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 08:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    It is NOT Mannoroth. Have you seen the new throne in Grommash Hold? The skull of Mannoroth is hanging right above the throne.
    And your wrong, look at mannoroths head and tusks in grommash hold, OH look at that the tusks are cut off at the tips.

Deleted
    just a random skull of one of the many million pit lords he have slayed guarding Nagrand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    After the quest: To be Horde... i started to respect Grom Hellscream as warchief a LOT more.

After this:

Overlord Krom'gar says: Watch now, Cliffwalker, as this battle comes to its glorious conclusion.

High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: You are about to cross a terrible threshold, Krom'gar. May the Earth Mother have mercy on your soul.

Krom'gar releases the balloon holding the goblin bomb and sends it towards Thal'darah Grove. On arrival, the balloon drops the bomb directly on it, obliterating the entire area, leaving a large crater behind.

Overlord Krom'gar says: Look upon the world, Cliffwalker, and see the might of the Horde!

[..]

Garrosh Hellscream says: Let honor guide you, <name>. Do not forget that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you.
    Is that... real? I felt a chill down my spine.. powerful stuff.
    Edit: whats the name of this quest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    Is that... real? I felt a chill down my spine.. powerful stuff.
    Edit: whats the name of this quest?
    To Be Horde, culmination of Horde quests in Stonetalon Mountains.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    Yea he has the tips of his tusks on his sholduers but also some random demon/creatres skull top too

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 08:08 AM ----------

And your wrong, look at mannoroths head and tusks in grommash hold, OH look at that the tusks are cut off at the tips.
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...grimmar_09.jpg
    http://www.wowpedia.org/images/0/03/...th_Remains.jpg

Fine. Part of his tusks are missing, but that still isn't Mannoroth. All parts of Mannoroth's remains are accounted for except those tusk tips. It's just some random Pit Lord.

He ordered a pitlord skull from Boffo's Novelty Emporium in Anhk-Morpork?

It could be tusks and skull from a Magnataur in Northrend. Magnataurs lived in Borean Tundra as I recall, so it maybe a trophy from a hunt. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25615#.

It kind of looks like a yeti skull and horns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...grimmar_09.jpg
    http://www.wowpedia.org/images/0/03/...th_Remains.jpg

Fine. Part of his tusks are missing, but that still isn't Mannoroth. All parts of Mannoroth's remains are accounted for except those tusk tips. It's just some random Pit Lord.
    1 of the tusks have been cut back further on 1 side. Also on garrosh's 1 is longer than the other.
    It fits - really badly. I think your pictures only help provide more evidence that it is Mannoroth than against.