Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Takes two to have a kid...maybe mom was orange?

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh and his fake tan, thinking he's hard because his dad was, raging about quite brainlessly, my god....Garrosh is a chav!

from what I can tell, Grom had his kid, THEN drank the evil corrupting fel blood that turned him green. thus the kid wasn't effected. orcs without demonic corruption = brown.

simple enough I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    from what I can tell, Grom had his kid, THEN drank the evil corrupting fel blood that turned him green. thus the kid wasn't effected. orcs without demonic corruption = brown.

simple enough I suppose.
    Also, Garrosh got the red pox, a debilitating disease that pretty much prevented him from fighting, so he never was given the blood of Mannoroth. Seeing that the pox is long gone, but the Mag'har are still their old brown-skinned selves, I'd assume it somehow even blocked out the effect Draenor's corruption had on the rest of their race.

Garrosh was quite the whiny emo kid back in Nagrand.

issues of colour aside I just can't for the life of me work out why Blizzard don't just make Garrosh look like his sodding artwork. That art is badass; his model is ass-bad.
    Also seems to have a pierced jawbone instead of ears. And a tiny tiny head. And basically it's a bad model.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Kinda funny how the mighty warrior couldn't go and fight because he got sick
    Yeah, Grom was all like: "Pox is no place for mighty warrior!" and slapped him to Nagrand.