Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    If you are saddened by the changes to an Inn then you're going to kill yourself once you see the rest of the changes to the old world! I'm assuming you haven't seen them if an Inn bothers you this much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal View Post
    Actually , Deathknell hasn't changed. And there is a inn there , with the Alliance style.
    Does this work for you? :P
    its not the same design i think. But southshore inn should be the same as old brill, no?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    ah well at least goldshire is the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelur View Post
    Roleplayers are just like Raiders except that are bad, annoying, wasting more time then raiders, and way to into what they do..

Roleplayers are nothing like Raiders...
    Except you both spend time playing WoW, your argument is invalid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaikal View Post
    Actually , Deathknell hasn't changed. And there is a inn there , with the Alliance style.
    Does this work for you? :P
    I don't think Deathknell ever had an Alliance style inn...
    But the 2 houses and the chapel are still there , with their old model.
    You can continue your rp there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigman1 View Post
    srsly who cares about rp nowadays?
    Hi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelur View Post
    Roleplayers are just like Raiders except that are bad, annoying, wasting more time then raiders, and way to into what they do..

Roleplayers are nothing like Raiders...
    Excuse me? Was the best healer of my guild till the guild fell apart and am having no trouble in pwning in PvP either and am a RPer?
    Wasting more time then raiders? I play alot less then most raiders I know.
    Way into what they do? You have nothing you like doing, or like doing ALOT? sucks to be you then.

Hey i have an idea. Lets celebrate in Soutshore instead! Greenslimeparty! WeeoooW!

@Gnasnimadan: Dont give a damn about him. Hes one of those people who sits around in Goldshire, sad because even there noone likes him.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Aye times change, but still...

*writes complain letter to Sylvannas*
    Look at it as an opportunity.
    As the lore of the Forsaken progress's maybe we'll see less of the tormented souls who long and mourn for their old lives and see different and interesting RP characters as there now seems to be a stronger pride amongst the Forsaken than there ever has been before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Thats what you get for bombing southshore you evil! Zombie! Dorks!

10+ internet points if you get the reference.
    Good times... Good times...

But this is a sad thing indeed.... But there's always other places that might be suitable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Roleplaying
    Whats a signature?

Deleted
    Southshore has changed too, no?

Do the undead like to eat and drink? Do they need to sit? Do they even taste food?

I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely don't know. How do Forsaken RPers look at this?

Deleted
    OP, you made a terrible mistake. Didn't you know it's "cool" to hate twilight, bieber, furries and rp-ers just because ?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Do the undead like to eat and drink? Do they need to sit? Do they even taste food?

I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely don't know. How do Forsaken RPers look at this?
    Undead can drink, eat and rest BUT it isn't a necessity...More a habbit of their former lives or attempt to remain normal

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about Brill? The new Orgrimmar Inn will be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by enzo View Post
    Who cares about Brill? The new Orgrimmar Inn will be awesome.
    Yeah, I got to hand it to Blizzard, they really did a good job rebuilding Orgrimmar. Some people might not like the new theme, but everything is very well-done.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I love the architecture of the new Forsaken buildings.