Poll: who will win out of these?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Hogger and Gamon would team up, would drown illidan in the maelstrom, glue LK to frozen throne and make him watch all the series of sex in the city, take DW to the vets to be nudered so couldnt make any new flights and them use him as a flying mount, and send the old golds cowering back under ground spending rest of there days eating icecream and watching soaps while sargeras would go crying back to the titans saying hes been a bad boy and gets grounded for a couple of billion years

Quote Originally Posted by PvPisthelifeforme View Post
    Lich King would lol stab Illidan
    Deathwing would lol melt Lich King
    Sargeras would lol swat Deathwing
    Old Gods would lol mind control Sargeras
    Gamon would KILL EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
    This

10+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras would win over the rest combined as if they were farts leaving a loose butthole; with no effort. The strongest of the Titans in the Pantheon; second in power to only the Creator himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Hogger and Gamon would team up, would drown illidan in the maelstrom, glue LK to frozen throne and make him watch all the series of sex in the city, take DW to the vets to be nudered so couldnt make any new flights and them use him as a flying mount, and send the old golds cowering back under ground spending rest of there days eating icecream and watching soaps while sargeras would go crying back to the titans saying hes been a bad boy and gets grounded for a couple of billion years
    lol this needs to be a signature!
    level 80 deathknight

The time we have waited for is upon us, Squire Deathstriked.Un'Goro's brood mother will perish at my hands...
    Great Uther's ghost, it's chasing after us! Squire, do something! Throw rocks at it! I have no plan!

Sargeras obv. Titans / Dark Titan > Old gods

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blazeskies117 View Post
    Sargeras obv. Titans / Dark Titan > Old gods
    The Titans didn't exactly dominate the Old Gods during that war.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Have the old gods killed titans? yes. But do bear in mind that there are various levels of Titans.

There are lesser ones, like Loken, Mid level ones, like Thorim, Freya, Mimiron and Hodir. And then we have high-level ones... the Pantheon, Like Golganneth, Norgannon, Aman'thul, Eonar, Aggramar and formerly...Sargeras. No pantheon titan has ever fallen to an old god, and Sargeras used to be the warrior-general-commander of the Titans, *meaning he was probably one of the strongest in combat*

Also, the Titans didn't kill the Old Gods because they were unable to, they did it because they CHOSE not to. *They'd spent millenia working on Azeroth and they didn't wanna throw it away.

Make no mistake. A former Pantheon Titan like Sargeras would crush the old gods *And Azeroth* With ease.
    I am more than a fish, I am more than a man! I am...Some sort of cat, cuddlier than men, and they friggin EAT fish!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    The Titans didn't exactly dominate the Old Gods during that war.
    Indeed, it took eons to fight and it was at least a struggle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
    Have the old gods killed titans? yes. But do bear in mind that there are various levels of Titans.

There are lesser ones, like Loken, Mid level ones, like Thorim, Freya, Mimiron and Hodir. And then we have high-level ones... the Pantheon, Like Golganneth, Norgannon, Aman'thul, Eonar, Aggramar and formerly...Sargeras. No pantheon titan has ever fallen to an old god, and Sargeras used to be the warrior-general-commander of the Titans, *meaning he was probably one of the strongest in combat*

Also, the Titans didn't kill the Old Gods because they were unable to, they did it because they CHOSE not to. *They'd spent millenia working on Azeroth and they didn't wanna throw it away.

Make no mistake. A former Pantheon Titan like Sargeras would crush the old gods *And Azeroth* With ease.
    First off, Loken is on level with Thorim, Freya, etc, being the Prime Designate. And second, just because the Titans realized they couldn't destroy the Old Gods doesn't mean that the Old Gods weren't a threat. Titans did die. To Old Gods individually. Five Old Gods, at full strength working together, would more than likely give Sargeras a run for his money.

Edit: And it's already been shown that the Titans defeated by the Old Gods were more likely closer to the power of the Pantheon than the Keepers. Look at what Yogg-Saron managed to do to an entire cadre of Titan Keepers, all the while chained beneath their complex.
    Last edited by Abstieg; 2010-11-21 at 09:26 PM.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    heres the deal: sargeras wins. why? sargeras was a titan. the titans made the old gods. therefor by association, sargeras>old gods. old gods>arthas(they corrupted him and guldan). arthas>illidan cuz they already fought and arthas won.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think sargeras with Gorshalach would be unbeatable by anybody. I am goin for sargeras but probably the old gods are close / more powerfull than sargeras (maybe wil wil find out someday whos more powerful xD).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    heres the deal: sargeras wins. why? sargeras was a titan. the titans made the old gods. therefor by association, sargeras>old gods. old gods>arthas(they corrupted him and guldan). arthas>illidan cuz they already fought and arthas won.
    Er what?

i want Fan Art of this battle...NOW!

The Old Gods would surely win.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    The titans never made the old gods though.
    shit

Deleted
    In a quest somewhere it mentions at least 3 of the old gods forming an alliance to escape.
    If they were all at 100% then they probably could take Sargeras, otherwise he would win, no competition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Er what?
    Its a common misconception that the titans created the old gods. I dont find it out of the question, just unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbs of a Stare View Post
    why is Gamon not in this poll?
    Because Gamon is a meme (of sorts) and has no real power.

Seeing as Sargeras is one of the beings who created Azeroth, he seems like the obvious action but then again all the titans might, including his, together couldnt not stop the old gods, only imprison them so they got my vote.

Abdul would win.
    Because ABDUL IS STRONG LIKE BULL!
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.