ICC Rep Patterns

Ok so i just maxed out my Blacksmithing and I went to get the ICC patterns. Then i remembered the whole, you have to be honored to get it, thing. I am saved to ICC 10m up to Festergut. My question is, is there any way for me to get rep with them before Tuesday?
    "Being polite to a person is not a sign of respect for them. It is merely a sign of a good upbringing and a balanced nature."

Yes, join a group that is at festergut or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Yes, join a group that is at festergut or later.
    Is there any way other than that? I cant seem to find anyone on a Sunday who isnt done with it all, or a fresh run
    "Being polite to a person is not a sign of respect for them. It is merely a sign of a good upbringing and a balanced nature."

15+ Year Old Account
    You also don't need them before Tuesday? They're not going away.

Deleted
    i dont know how it will work with trash if some bosses are already down. If it respawns or not. Otherwise you could try to get a few people you know together and clear the first trash of ICC10m over and over again.. you can clear the first few packs solo depending on your class/specc.. otherwise not more than 3-4 people including a healer and tank should be needed to clear the first trash up to marrowgar which will give you close to 1k rep each time..

I hope this helped you and good luck

Edit: the 3-4 people clear is ofc if you are all geared.. atleast the tank has really good gear.. otherwise you might need a few more people