Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    Agreed. The "Umad?" meme is really overused. You should have titled this "umad?", because that's what every reply of yours entailed. Learning to communicate like a human being is difficult on the internet.
    I am pretty tired of it. Whatever happened to intelligent trolling? Then again I am pretty tired of this troll shit. It was funny a while ago but now everyone 'tries' to troll (mostly with stupid over used lines that are hardly intelligent) and it is becoming tiresome. Have you noticed how many posts now days start with 'I know you are trolling but I am going to reply'? Because it is such an overused thing to do now everyone is so self conscious about being trolled and looking stupid. Hoping all this 'trolling is for cool kids *posts trollface*' phase will be over soon, oh and using memes! That shit is getting old too.

  2. #102
    Warchief DiscoGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Behind the Pillar
    Posts
    2,219
    your a failed actor!
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

  3. #103
    Bloodsail Admiral Goldrinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mount Hyjal
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannislaus View Post
    I'm not trying to say your intentions are bad here, but on the internet that simply doesn't work. Especially when the first words out of his mouth are "u fucking retarded bitch." Is that someone that you are going to talk to, "man to man"? Not me. That's the internet equivalent of some guy walking up to you in the bar and SLAPPING you in the face.
    If someone came up to me in a bar and slapped me in the face, I would either argue verbally and take it from there, or just punch back, I would never go "lolumad bro?".

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    That guy was a total bitch indeed, but I wish you came with a real comeback and beat him intellectually.

    I'm a firm believer in the idea that anyone who ever mutters the words "umad bro," should be purified by fire.
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.

  5. #105
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    If someone came up to me in a bar and slapped me in the face, I would either argue verbally and take it from there, or just punch back, I would never go "lolumad bro?".
    Real life situation =/= to wow whispers.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    Ignore is your friend, the best part is when people start making new alts each time you ignore them. And you can just see their language starting to deteriorate because they become so mad at last :P
    i wasa tank and had been farmign for my healer trinket for ages it finally dropped and i won and left group at end of the run, now this guy had my name i ignored like 25 poeple.... he just kept logging out deleting relogging and spamming me it went on for days. i spoke to the gms and they kept telling me the player was not found i ended up screenshotting like 50 different people spamming me blizzard got the fucker and i hear he got banned for a good few days.... but ignore is not always your best freind if the fucker jumps toons and keeps making new ones... cause all it takes is 2 mins to change to a new guy with the old guy deleted.
    Signature Supplied by Emaluri
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Menegroth View Post
    Nothing he said warranted any respect at all. If he had formed any argument better than YOURAFAGBITCHDUMBASSCUNT or somesuch nonsense, then I would see you point.
    And at the risk of sounding redundant, by trolling his nerdrage you lowered yourself to his level. What I'm saying is that if you had shown him some respect first, he may have reciprocated. There is always the possibility that he would continue to speak to you in a profane manner but you simply have to take the high road and ignore it, speak to him as you would have him speak to you.

    Respect will never be handed to you, you have to be willing to give other people some respect first.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

  8. #108
    While I hate the whole "umadbro" thing, I always loved when people I stomped on in bgs would make level 1 alts to tell me why I sucked and insult me. It was always fun to try and just aggravate the hell out of them, usually by explaining to them just why it was so easy for me to kill them or what they could've done to counteract me. So while I disagree with you tactic of choice I applaud you on making a moron rage.
    Last edited by ohnobees; 2010-11-22 at 04:30 AM.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Menegroth View Post
    Because USUCKFUCKUDUMBASSFAGBITCH makes you the bigger man, right?
    Yes, profanity makes you look smarter and the other party will give up because of their inferiority in comparison to your enormous eepeen. This being the opinion of most WoW players, not mine.

  10. #110
    Bloodsail Admiral Goldrinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mount Hyjal
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.
    It's fun until you run out of bologna?

  11. #111
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Nartalath View Post
    And at the risk of sounding redundant, by trolling his nerdrage you lowered yourself to his level. What I'm saying is that if you had shown him some respect first, he may have reciprocated. There is always the possibility that he would continue to speak to you in a profane manner but you simply have to take the high road and ignore it, speak to him as you would have him speak to you.

    Respect will never be handed to you, you have to be willing to give other people some respect first.
    Someone who starts a conversation with, "FUCK BULLSHIT RARARWRW PROFANITY." does NOT deserve respect.

  12. #112
    And this is why i never do anything with anyone outside my own guild.

    On another note, i would of left the group aswell, especially if i was just doing the 5 man cause i was bored.

  13. #113
    Bloodsail Admiral Goldrinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mount Hyjal
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Someone who starts a conversation with, "FUCK BULLSHIT RARARWRW PROFANITY." does NOT deserve respect.
    This is true.

    But if you're going to argue with them you could at the very least try to actually argue and not go "umad? ya i think ur mad. oh yup ur mad. chill bro."

  14. #114
    I love you so hard right now.
    I play WoW too much :Y
    Pet collection: Including my cutie Steve (Haunted Momento) and my Ethereal Plunderer!
    http://www.warcraftpets.com/account/...?user=hean#col
    Mount collection:
    http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collection.php?id=39165

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    This is true.

    But if you're going to argue with them you could at the very least try to actually argue and not go "umad? ya i think ur mad. oh yup ur mad. chill bro."
    That's actually better then arguing with him, saying umad usually just pisses the guy of more which is the idea.

  16. #116
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    The Woods
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    This is true.

    But if you're going to argue with them you could at the very least try to actually argue and not go "umad? ya i think ur mad. oh yup ur mad. chill bro."
    But it's effective. Just look how many responses don't agree with the OP just because he responded with UMADBRO.

  17. #117
    The Patient Talio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    What's it to you?
    Posts
    318
    I personally wouldn't have gone off the handle, takes a lot to rile me up. However as soon as you had gone "You mad bro" I'd have just stopped as I'd have seen there's no point, and you'd just be succeeding in trolling me. :P

    Pic Related.
    Last edited by Talio; 2010-11-22 at 04:38 AM.
    Thanks Batpanic for the amazing Sig!

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    If someone came up to me in a bar and slapped me in the face, I would either argue verbally and take it from there, or just punch back, I would never go "lolumad bro?".
    Yes but we are not in a bar. I used the slapping because thats how big of a bitch that kid was for shouting all these names because he called some guy out for being afk in a 5 man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Long awesome quote about a mad bro
    I have to admit, I chuckled quite a few times in there. After dealing with a mean girlfriend, I needed the pick up.

    Unfortunately, I don't have an amazing story to post as of right now.

  20. #120
    Bloodsail Admiral Goldrinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mount Hyjal
    Posts
    1,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    But it's effective. Just look how many responses don't agree with the OP just because he responded with UMADBRO.
    Sure, I guess it's effective.

    I don't know, whatever. I guess I just want people to learn how to have a real verbal fight. When I get in an argument, I want to actually argue, get something started, I dont want it to be "umad?" "no umadbro" "no faggot umad", etc.

    Back in my day, arguments were real arguments. People got hurt.

    And then they had to walk home, 5 miles, uphill, in the snow.. while still hurting.
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-11-22 at 04:39 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •