City Quartermasters, with rep tabards

This will be released this week in patch 4.3a but i have one question; Will we be able to champion these reps at level 80 or is it for level 85 dungeons only?

Good question, I want to know also.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFsteven View Post
    This will be released this week in patch 4.3a but i have one question; Will we be able to champion these reps at level 80 or is it for level 85 dungeons only?
    I believe its supposed to be mostly for people leveling, so I would think you could still do it from level 80-85.

This sounds great. If this is true it's like a wish come true. Easier to get mounts from other factions, goblin on a kodo here i come.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have a level restriction, so presumably they will work at any level as soon as you get them.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    They don't have a level restriction, so presumably they will work at any level as soon as you get them.
    Yeah, but how do they work?

Does the rep only come from dungeons? All mobs kills? Mob kills that would normally give experience? Mob kills that would normally give rep? Quests that give rep? Quests that give experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

Does the rep only come from dungeons? All mobs kills? Mob kills that would normally give experience? Mob kills that would normally give rep? Quests that give rep? Quests that give experience?
    I'm assuming they will work just like the ones in wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post

I'm assuming any mob kills, like the Wrath tabards, but they don't actually say.

On the PTR, the tabards give reputation in any dungeon, however you get more rep if the mobs you're killing are within your level range. As an example, checking out the new SFK on my level 80, I was getting 3 rep per trash mob and 60 rep per boss. I didn't check out any of the current WotLK content, so I can't tell you exactly how much more you get for level appropriate instances.

And as the tabards say directly on your tool tip, it's only reputation gains in dungeons. They have nothing to do with questing.

Deleted
    So i was just on ptr and - >

The other good thing is, on PTR they count towards tabard achv

Edit: I was in WotLK dungeon, but didnt get any reputation while killing mobs..maybe its bugged..?
    Last edited by mmoc2c33cfef99; 2010-11-22 at 11:49 PM.

the rewards for reputation at these vendors are like level 30-50 blues, I have a feeling you'll be able to get this in any dungeon at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post

WHAT YOU SAY!? dang, that would've boosted me right into the 25 tabard achievement. X(
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

They were giving me 15rep a mob and (I think) 300 rep a boss at level appropriate content.

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    So i was just on ptr and - >

Edit: I was in WotLK dungeon, but didnt get any reputation while killing mobs..maybe its bugged..?
    your edit here: That has been brought up before about this. I think its a bug. All the lower level dungeons and the 80+ ones give rep, but its the wrath content that gives nothing to those tabards (i think people were complaining about)