Page 1 of 12
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    I just played with Mel Gibson

    Hate message ragers and kiddi trolls are nothing new to me since playing wotlk, but what happened today was well... pretty damn epic considering the circumstances.
    After trying to pvp lvl on a horde and alliance character, combined of maybe 18 BGs and having lost every single one of them somehow, I decided to itch my bordom scratch before logging off and went on my lvl80 main to do one 5man random since nothing was happening as usual on the server.

    Immediately getting in, a boomkin dps notifys us that he's going afk for just a second and that he has his guild mate on follow(also a boomkin). After getting through the entire instance and now engaging the last boss, it seems that the "justasec" boomkin never intended to come back, and instead have his guildi auto follow while we carry him whom we also are unable to vote kick because of his friend being in on this. So now engaging the boss, I congratulate them on their scheme, to which the non-afk boomkin replys, "Why are you complaining" "stfu and heal" to which I had responded "Because I have every reason to" to which he replied "wow lol u fail you fucking retarded bitch". Needless to say, I ended up dropping group then and there, not in hopes of wiping them (blood tanks dont need heals for content they can solo), only because the daily wasnt even worth supporting such players.

    Couple guildies asked for a heal bot for Call to Arms AB before I left, so I said Id do one. The about 2min into it is when I started recieving pm's from a lvl1troll with a name identical to mine with the exception of a accented letter.

    **WARNING** The following is a small amount of the conversation held with a very very angry player of WoW and language might not be suitable for everyone using these forums. Note: lvl1 server alt being the same person as the non-afk boomkin from earlier.

    MadKid: "Way to fail you fucking retard, if you think leaving in the middle of a boss fight makes you a good healer your wrong, you need to stfu and do your job in dungeons instead of bitching like you did. L2play, dipshit"
    Me: (waiting a few seconds for more while heal-tanking 7 alliance)... u mad?
    MadKid: "Lol nopeumad""did you think leaing would wipe us""no""you fail, unlike you I know how to play"
    Me: Why are you upset bro?
    MadKid: "obiously you are they mad one cause you dropped group so that make you mad one""and wow faggot, are u like 12?""of course you cant think of anything else""Way to fail at the easiest game in the world"
    Me: ...but why are you mad?

    **He then proceeds to spam walls of text at me for about 4minutes straight while Im parachuting from a successful LM defensive to go save peoples asses at BS. Upon finishing he then notifys me he's done he responds with "later dipshit" and waiting a few more seconds for him to continue I once again asked him, "I just want to know why you are upset though" which in turn sent him into a more rageful rage**

    MadKid: "Dude thats seriously the only thing you can say""which proves my point on how bad you fail"
    Me: k, but why u mad?
    MadKid: "I'm not mad dumbass!!!!!!!"
    Me: why u lying?
    MadKid: "just cuz you say"umad" doesnt mean Im mad"'just shows how fucking failirl""I knew peple from (REALM) were fucking stupid but u set a new standards"
    Me: But I'm just asking for you to calm the immense ragegasm for your own well-being, please dont bring other (REALM)ians into this... they've done nothing to make you so upset"

    **Cutting out another ~4-5min chunk of him ranting endlessly while Im trying to keep this stupid mage in pve gear alive while he just sits there tanking a arms war**

    MadKid: "See? you prove my point more and more, and if you want to troll someone you have to say the when they are actually mad."
    Me: But you are clearly very upset. That's discrimination; just because I'm a troll, it doesnt mean I'm trolling.
    MadKid: "That is trolling dipshit, again L2play"
    Me: I'm simply asking someone that makes lvl1 server alts of a simular name to exsisting characters to spam harrass them for 20min with endless nonsense why he's so damn upset" "which leads me to my next question...""whyumad?"
    MadKid: "DUDE!! FUCK YOUR THE REASON........(Insert long rage rant here)"
    Me: DUDE! It's "you're", fixed that for you bro. Seriously though, why are you so upset?
    Madkid: "SEE!! FUCK OVER AND OVER YOUR SERIOUSLY THE STUPIDIST PERSON IVE EVER TALKED TO ON WoW!!!"
    Me: you're*
    MadKid: **Insert plenty of swearing and verbal bashing here**
    Me: Impossible, I only respond to pathetic children with anger issues and/or 45yo basement dwellers with a "pet" sheep that hide behind monitors. I don't hold conversations, therefore your logic is void.
    Madkid: "Whatever dude keep saying "whyumade" cuz it isnt going to make me mad just shows how retarded people can be. I cant even make fun of you cuz u doing it for me"
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    MadKid: "**Rant**. I'm sorry though, it may have been rude for me to spam your chat, come one though."
    Me: No! Don't be. I'm so glad to have had this opportunity to share with you why you're clearly still so mad.
    MadKid: "Omfg dude your so fucking retarded, keep saying "uaremad" like a faggot"
    Me: What would you prefer then? "whyuupsetbro?" Not as catchy and doesnt have quite the same effect as "u mad?" does on angry internet peeps.
    MadKid: "SSO my last statement shall be, why are YOU mad!! Laters fucking faggot"
    Me: I really want to be friends. Can't we just work this out?
    ** No one named (name) is currently online **







    Anyways, that was my storytime for the day. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone by posting this up, just thought I'd share for your entertainment and maybe even chuckle at a fine example of the many classy players we play with in this world of warcraft. Lesson learned: never feed a troll, but always feed the haters ftw. Anyone else have a fun story to share for the lolz?

  2. #2
    High Overlord Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Dreaming City
    Posts
    152
    cool story bro

    in all seriousness, i've learned to love "/ignore _____" so much in WoW. I believe a good 70-80% of its players have serious social and mental problems at this point.

    For example, I'm a guildmaster of a new guild I'm currently creating. I invite a kid in, and just because he's sporting the Kingslayer title, he feels it is necessary to basically COMMAND and TELL everyone what to do in a 5-man heroic. Sure bro, it makes perfect sense to come into a 5-man and tell your two co-guild leaders how they are "doing it wrong" and then proceed to failtank and die on a midboss lol. Wow, guess you look stupid now.

    Yes, a 5-man heroic. At this point.

    lolz and /kick
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 2010-11-22 at 02:57 AM.
    Stormbringer Guild of Khadgar -- Join Now!
    www.stormbringer.guildzilla.com

  3. #3
    k, but why u mad?
    • Thaelin: I pooped
    • Hansel: My beer died

  4. #4
    i lol'd read it all top to bottom

  5. #5
    Where's Mel Gibson?

  6. #6
    High Overlord Deathstroke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Dreaming City
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    Where's Mel Gibson?

  7. #7
    Ignore is your friend, the best part is when people start making new alts each time you ignore them. And you can just see their language starting to deteriorate because they become so mad at last :P
    Synit 90 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

  8. #8
    Dreadlord ShockASU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    849
    Dude I was gonna call BS when you said Mel Gibson. Then I saw you made a funny

    Srsly though, where's Mel Gibson?

  9. #9
    lol ive had worse , twice one time i had a spreist that was raging because my group was owning his group in wg and i kept pwning him he would msg me and spam stupid crap like l2play or you fail (when he was the one being pwned) and i was messaged by him while he was playing so he had 2 accounts lol , and had a tank and healer kill me and then proceed to tell me a hunter how bad i am since i cant take the two of them , these people have to be kids .
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    haha

  11. #11
    I've had similar experiences in the LFD myself, leveling up a new Shaman, we get into RFD which being a fairly big instance you understand the time it takes. Well we had a Gnome Rogue in the beginning saying he would be right back and auto-followed me, the healer, well it didn't take too long for me to notice that our afk-Rogue was greeding on everything that dropped, I called him out on it, no answer but the Priest-DPS then started to complain at me stating a friend could be playing for him.

    It turned into a debate war with me and the Paladin tank, stating that was against the ToS, and they continued to whine. In approximately 10 mins the Gnome Rogue did a /lol, perhaps he meant that to another in a whisper or not I do not know, but then I whispered the tank and told him to pull everything and drop group, he did, they died, I left.

    Justice be served.

  12. #12
    I think he had full right to be mad, dont get me wrong here but people that just spam umadbrah yeaumad lollookhesmad and stuff like that deserves to be ignored but thats just my opinion, I fully surport the other guy and agree you are a jackass
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

  13. #13
    So you ditch a raid then go all "Umad" on the guy I think you're on the wrong board.

  14. #14
    Whyumadbro?

  15. #15
    What this is I don't even...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

  16. #16
    U Mad Bro!
    That's the only answer i can give at this current time in the morning o.0

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoAskira View Post
    I've had similar experiences in the LFD myself, leveling up a new Shaman, we get into RFD which being a fairly big instance you understand the time it takes. Well we had a Gnome Rogue in the beginning saying he would be right back and auto-followed me, the healer, well it didn't take too long for me to notice that our afk-Rogue was greeding on everything that dropped, I called him out on it, no answer but the Priest-DPS then started to complain at me stating a friend could be playing for him.

    It turned into a debate war with me and the Paladin tank, stating that was against the ToS, and they continued to whine. In approximately 10 mins the Gnome Rogue did a /lol, perhaps he meant that to another in a whisper or not I do not know, but then I whispered the tank and told him to pull everything and drop group, he did, they died, I left.

    Justice be served.

    I hope you meant needing because, well....greeding on everything is kinda how it works.

  18. #18
    How did you play with Mel Gibson if the kid never said AGHHHHH! MY NIPPLES THEY HURT WHEN I TWIST THEM!

  19. #19
    Stood in the Fire Khallynos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ohio State
    Posts
    350
    Sure, it was a jerk move doing the /follow /afk BS, but it happens. There are going to be people out there that want to cheat the system and you just need to let them do their thing. When the boomkin in question doesn't know his rotation and has no raid awareness, it'll come back to haunt him. However, what you did was also pretty immature. I mean, all you did was spam the guy "umadbro." Intelligently tell him to leave you alone. If not, put him on ignore and if he keeps creating toons, report him. I just think your reaction was a bit immature, but it's sort of what the boomkin deserved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    We removed the Fun Stuff forum, all the Fun in the MMO-Champion forums will now be taking place in my pants.

    Xenophics <Famous> - Scarlet Crusade (US)

  20. #20
    It seems to me if anything OP fails more than this kid,
    What ever happened to fuelling rage with properly constructed sentences.
    Now all we have is 12 y.o saying umad?, because they cannot think of anything original.
    You did nothing intelligent worthy of posting here OP, please delete your life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •