Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Excessive "alone time"

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Its pretty fuzzy. To be honest.
    If its through blood, how did they get it INTO Gilneas considering the wall was never opened until Deathwing shattered it, yet the Gilneans apparently had the issue of the curse before the wall was open.
    I want to say its airborn, or at least was for a time.
    Bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by oneirophobia View Post
    its pretty fuzzy. To be honest.
    icwutudidthar!

Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post
    Wowpedia didn't have a whole lot under Worgen. Im sure the info is availible somewhere I'm just having a tough time finding it.
    First I would like to say limiting users ability to make links by post count is lame =(

List of wowpedia search terms for some light reading ^^

Worgen
    Worgen playable
    Achmage Argual
    Velinde Starsong
    Goldrinn
    Druids of the Scthe
    Scythe of Elune
    The Book of Ur
    Jitters' Completed Journal
    Blackwald
    Ur
    Faded Journal
    Velinde's journal
    Alphus Wordwill

Read carefully and use context clues :P Also found "Curse of the Worgen" (5 part comic mini series) while poking around for this post on wowpedia. I might pick that up sounds interesting to me

/cheers

It seems that the more feral worgen, who can't control themselves, pass it on to whomever they attack (if the victim survives).

The more civilized worgen, who have learned to control themselves, have a much lesser chance of spreading the curse. They CAN if they want to, but their society and everyone else would probably consider it an "evil" act and punish them accordingly.

That's my take on it.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    It seems that the more feral worgen, who can't control themselves, pass it on to whomever they attack (if the victim survives).

The more civilized worgen, who have learned to control themselves, have a much lesser chance of spreading the curse. They CAN if they want to, but their society and everyone else would probably consider it an "evil" act and punish them accordingly.

That's my take on it.
    I'd say that you've got it right.

Note: Gilnean Worgen don't forcably turn others into what they have become like some people. cou-forsaken-gh

The same ways you get aids, so wear a condom in Gilneas.

Deleted
    Its an STD so only humans can contract it.. because they are beastlovers!! Or have a onenighter with a human-worgen... that should be a onedayer.

I thought it was a curse from arugal but its been a while I read questtexts and lore so...
    www.wowpedia.org
    youll get practicly any information from there