Thread: HPally/Mage

HPally/Mage

I haven't had alot of hands on time with the beta so I was wondering if any 85 beta pvpers out there could tell me if a HPally would fit into a 2s team with a mage of any spec. Your feeback is greatly appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Silver
    "Now, you listen to me, James Hawkins. You got the makings of greatness in you, but you got to take the helm and chart your own course. Stick to it, no matter the squalls! And when the time comes you get the chance to really test the cut of your sails, and show what you're made of! Well, I hope I'm there, catching some of the light coming off you that day."

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    I haven't had alot of hands on time with the beta so I was wondering if any 85 beta pvpers out there could tell me if a HPally would fit into a 2s team with a mage of any spec. Your feeback is greatly appreciated.
    i've actually heard its viable, but i dont see how.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

It would really depend on how much damage mages actually put out at 85. I would think not, but that's biased by wotlk. Would think that ret/mage would work better in any case. I only ran spriest/mage, rogue/mage, and double frost in wotlk tho as I don't like running straight healer/dps comps tho.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    i've actually heard its viable, but i dont see how.
    Probably cause holy paladins now have damage to support the mage.