Cata arena season

Hello everyone!
    I'd like to ask you when new arena season is about to start after Cata release?
    I've read about 1 week delay somewhere, some say 1 month...

If someone knows for sure, share, please.

Cheers.

Cataclysm comes out on Dec 7th and the Arena Season starts on the 14th, so one week exactly. (Which means Blizzard really expects us to level fast.)

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Cataclysm comes out on Dec 7th and the Arena Season starts on the 14th, so one week exactly. (Which means Blizzard really expects us to level fast.)
    I heard it was 2 weeks
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

The first arena season starts one week after Cataclysm release, so 14th of December.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Well we all know there are hardcore levelers who want those firsts and will be 85 in a day or less.

yeah its 1 week i plan on being 85 within like 30 hours so i haz time to get some blues+decent wep or craft one oh boy so much to do so little time

in arena tab ingame it says 14th of december

only pillar lovers will be play arena, because rated BG inc, = same rewards, casuals no need join to arena for piece of gear anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by qsubt05 View Post
    only pillar lovers will be play arena, because rated BG inc, = same rewards, casuals no need join to arena for piece of gear anymore.
    wrong, mounts and titles will be different. rated BG's is a ground mount, with old pvp titles, and arenas will be the same glad titles and flying mount. If you couldn't get gladiator in arena, don't think you will in rated BG's /wink.