Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 4.0.3a, Rested XP, Cataclysm Factions, Wallpapers, MMO Report, Comics

Patch 4.0.3a (most likely) this week
    As far as I know, Patch 4.0.3a is still supposed to be deployed this week but I'll wait a little longer before I go crazy on confirmations and super huge front page posts.

Rested XP before Cataclysm
    Originally Posted by Valnoth (Blue Tracker)
    Rested experience will be reset at launch. You will start at 0 rested.

Cataclysm Factions Pages
    I wanted to wait the release of Patch 4.0.3a before pushing the rest of the Cataclysm content to avoid confusions on what is/isn't released but I assume that factions pages won't do any hurt. This is a first draft, I might add more information before the actual release of the expansion.

Darkmoon Faire Fortune Wallpapers
    The Darkmoon Faire Fortune page has been updated with 2 new wallpapers.

The MMO Report
    It's monday, time for your weekly dose of MMO Report!

Comics
    Teh Gladiators #186 + #187 is out and ... Dark Legacy isn't, apparently.

Hope it's this week. I can live with next week too.

Deleted
    gimme gimme gimme!

honestly i think it'll have to be this week, give people 2 weeks to try the new race and class stuff, the closer it launches to catas release the more stuff people have to do before they have to buy cataclysm and 2 weeks is about enough for everyone to level a new combo and explore the areas and then be left chomping at the bit for cata. Remember they want everyone to be waiting on cata, if just a few days ago we got a bunch of new shit for free the numbers for day 1 sales might not be as high because everyone already has new azeroth and a new character to play with.

No new DLC :'(

My week will feel so empty now...

Am I the only one in the world that could wait for Dec 7th for the Shattering? Release day is going to be much more 'meh' now. Midnight of Dec 7 is going to be "oh hey I can fly in Azeroth and go to Hyjal" etc.

For many of us not in the beta, the Shattering is in effect the expansion launch. Sure there's no 80-85 content and no Goblins/Worgen, but the meat of the expansion will probably be two weeks before launch. Just won't make launch night as epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanconneri View Post
    1st!
    Goodbye.

I actually read MMONew's post 5min before this, but I am excited to finally faction change back to Horde (Belf Warrior, shameful I know )!

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it seemed Deathy was fixed, however he got the annoying habit of constantly burping :P

It's cool how tabards are BoA now.

I am so excited for this woot!!!!!!!

Why does it seem like Casey was mocking Glenn Beck's style of presentation near the end...

That was actually amusing.

I doubt 4.0.3a will be next week, that would only leave 1 week between 4.0.3a and Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    For me it seemed Deathy was fixed, however he got the annoying habit of constantly burping :P
    Indigestion from eating too much of Stormwind's park. =)

And I must say, somewhere in Orgrimmar is a tattoo/body piercing shop that made a crapton of cash off of Garrosh. He is definately a mod fan, if you know what I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

I don't think it "seemed like it" at all, it was almost as over the top as when John Stewart does it, especially once he actually said "oh and they should probably buy gold"

in any case, I had much lulz as well.

Love the pics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring it on

10+ Year Old Account
    Judging from what I was reading about the factions, it looks like Mount Hyjal will be the first zone to wander into for Cataclysm (?)

Thank god cata's version of Hodir (therazane) has a tabard this time.