Pre-60 Subtlety Rogues in BG's

A couple of months ago i made an assassination rogue and bought the pvp heirloom gear and would dungeon finder the first 4-5 or so levels of a battlegroup and bg the top levels. i got to level 54 a few months ago and stopped playing her. (Retaliations-Frostwolf-US) I just started playing her a few days ago with a subt spec and my experience from 55-59 was

Ambush crits> ~50% of people i would 1-hit with shadowstep & crit for 2.9-3.9k depending on target

Ambush + backstab> ~30% of people either ambush wouldnt crit or i would crit someone with a damage shield or enough health to have to hit backstab which would hit 1k normal-2k+ crits

ambush + backstab + evis> ~20% of players; if i somehow got no crits or missed or a target had a large health pool; i could evis very quickly since i usually had full combo points

i loved the instant rape but idk, i was so op (or a noob) that i didnt use sprint or preparation until i did an av at 60 (i perform similarly in av because i replaces 4 of my level 46ish blues with pvp epics, but i ran into some good twinks)

armory link:
    ehh i can't post because i just made a forum account

Thats weird, my rogue was in full heirlooms and level 49 twink gear and I had only been getting 3k-3.5k Ambushes at 54, and that was on Cloth/Leather, around 2k-2.5k on mail and like 1k-1500 on plate. >.<

I don't know what the point of the post was since there wasn't really a contention other than bragging, but don't worry that'll be toned down like hell thanks to the changes coming tomorrow. Also, sub rogues didn't have the highest damage, I remember being hit for 7.5k-8k Hammer of Wraths by some prot paladins at 56-7, I get its an execute but killshot v2 is a bit much