Deleted

Does Blizzard not care that Resilience is an exponentially beneficial stat?

From what i've read, Blizzard isn't a big fan of stats that stack exponetially with themselves. Resil and ArP are of those stats and armour would be if it didn't have diminishing returns on damage reduction. So why does resilience get to be exempt from having diminishing returns on it? ATM you can feel completely naked with 1k resil but completely fine with 1.6k, which feels pretty wierd.

On one hand having an exponential stat can encourage people to stack it (wearing full PvP gear), at the cost of having the stat go out of control if people get too much (and getting nerfed in the next patch...).
    Last edited by mmoc3182fef16d; 2010-11-22 at 09:05 AM.

Don't forget, the current amount of resilience is only buffed for level 80 and below, once you get above 81 it will go back to normal scaling, IE no 25% bonus or whatever it is now. There will probably be a cap on it like there was before, if not it still won't be worth sacrificing other stats for say another 5% damage reduction, since normally full pvp gear (which if that no pve gear in pvp thing stays is ideal) has enough resilience for most classes to stay alive.

It forces people to use PvP gear. I'm all for it.

If you can kill dragons, great.

But I'm not a dragon...don't treat me like one.
    Last edited by Razorlor; 2010-11-22 at 09:19 AM.

makes me sad seeing ppl crying again that high amount of resi is too good or mandatory for proper pvp.

imo blizz makes a hudge mistake to even allow any pve gear in pvp, specially those high end trinkets and legendaries.

How hard is it to farm some BGs to get a complete pvp set in cata omg...

Deleted
    If resilience being op prevents pver's from benefiting on using pve gear in bgs/arena I'm all for it.

thats kind of a good thing, though arms warrior / frost mages still are able to force a bubble ALONE on a DF/Throwdown (regardless of your resi rating obviously), which in my opinion is dumb as fuck.

but yeah there're more importants things to fix such as Blackwing Descent 3rd boss being too hard, and trashmobs being too numberous