Deleted

Titanpanel move stuff to the right

Hey guys,
    i just had to switch from Fubar which i used since 2007 to titanpanel
    Now i got equivalents to all my old plugins but is it possible to move some of them to the right?
    Because i'm used to have my Performance plugin right above the minimap and my dualspec plugin in the down right corner.
    Example:

If its possible by modifying the .lua file i'm ok with that, just tell me which line :/

I'm pretty sure there is button in interface -> addons -> titanpanel which forces certain plugin to the right. Not quite sure if it's going to work with performance but you can give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    yeah all the small plugins like volume omen or ora got it, but performance doesnt :/

nevermind, got it u just have to edit 1 word in the lua file:

ShowIcon = true,
    ShowLabelText = true,
    ShowRegularText = false,
    ShowColoredText = true,
    DisplayOnRightSide = false,

Change DisplayOnRightSide = false, to DisplayOnRightSide = true, then reload ur ui and the option will appear in the configuration

BUT it wont stay after you reload again ...
    Last edited by mmoc3ed3e97fd6; 2010-11-22 at 10:32 AM.

Do that with WoW turned off, as far as I remember WoW saves all setttings when it closes so maybe it overwrite some settings. Anyway I didn't know that changes in lua can be loaded with reloadui, I thought that addons are loaded on start and you need to restart WoW to changes to take effect.

"You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Deleted
    i tried it, it seems like titanpanel overrides it everytime i close WoW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    Do that with WoW turned off, as far as I remember WoW saves all setttings when it closes so maybe it overwrite some settings. Anyway I didn't know that changes in lua can be loaded with reloadui, I thought that addons are loaded on start and you need to restart WoW to changes to take effect.
    What is cached at initial load are TOC files. XML and LUA can be hot-swapped using /reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    What is cached at initial load are TOC files. XML and LUA can be hot-swapped using /reload.
    And my whole world have just ruined.

I was looking for a way to force Titan Panel left side plugins to the right. Found this thread.
    I realize it is very old, but wanted to update the info.
    What I did was to open the .lua file for the plugin from the /interface/addons folder.
    Example from Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Interface\AddOns\TitanPerformance\TitanPerformance.lua

Search for "controlVariables".
    Change "DisplayOnRightSide = false," to "DisplayOnRightSide = true,"

Search for "savedVariables"
    Add a new line immediately after the one with "savedVariables". Here is the line to add:
    DisplayOnRightSide = 1,

This should work for any Titan Plugin that won't let you set to the right side.
    After making the changes, reloadui if you are already in WOW.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by fireymerlin; 2020-10-17 at 04:01 PM.