Deleted

Worgen and Goblin in 3a

With the patch 4.0.3a changing all of the world what about the goblin places in azshara/blasted lands(worgen town there) are they going to be there or not??

Yes azshara has all of the new quests and the goblin quest npcs there.

Yes they will be, just leveled a troll druid to about 25 on the PTR using Azshara as my 2nd leveling area. It was HELLA FUN!!! I could see Azshara being my favorite region, dont really see other regions beating that pure awesomeness. Would be really great if they did though!

EDIT: Sucks though im ally so I wont even get to use Azshara much
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    I think everything gets put in but the raids, gear, and the actually worgen / goblin play characters.
    I know we get zones and new music for sure and Deathwing flys around trying to kill peeps
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

Deleted
    Sweet so we get to quest with new races b4 actually playing em lol. although there may be some QQ'rs about it doubt it but you never know

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    With the patch 4.0.3a changing all of the world what about the goblin places in azshara/blasted lands(worgen town there) are they going to be there or not??
    All new quests and everything that comes with the xpac is there, except for the new zones and goblins/worgen (+ some other of course)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    All new quests and everything that comes with the xpac is there, except for the new zones and goblins/worgen (+ some other of course)
    Yes I knew this but wasnt sure about worgen and aszhara because obv you get to play them after 7th december