Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Gun'drak ( The raid we won't see )

So I'm pretty sure somewhere along the lines the plans for a larger Gun'drak raid was scrapped by Blizzard. The zone itself is a progression to a temple we don't even get to enter on the NE side of the map. Frost King Malakk wasn't even put into the game at all and to top off I'm almost positive they had a Snake boss planned for this.. the tail being in Gun'drak after all.

Maybe I'm just saddened by ZG being removed so my mind has wandered but I'll miss Troll raids

I damn well won't!

they never confirmed a troll raid was in the works, they did confirm a nerubian raid, old kingdom and such was meant to be a raid instance but they never did it and ended up dropping it.

There's lots of things which seemed to be promised that were never delivered, for instance, finally killing mal'ganis, twice we beat him and both times says i'll see you in the citadel.

One of many.

I'm quite sure there was plans at some point for a raid, curious as well what happened to even the idea of it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of the very first thoughts that went through my head when I saw the continent map for Northrend was somewhere along
    "They'd better make that pyramid thing up in that there corner a raid". Really disappointed it didnt happen...yet.

Fingers (still) crossed though, as it would be a perfect opportunity for Blizzard to keep some "old world" content somewhat alive.

Actually maybe a way for bringing back the ZG mounts they've spoken about, I look forward to if it happens, even with out the mounts!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a raid up there, but when ToC patch came it was pretty obvious it was never going to happen, so I quit. >_<
    Hoping for better raids in Cata tho! Also, bring back 10-man only raids;<
    7-11 never stop

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a constant troll raid in these forums...

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    I damn well won't!

they never confirmed a troll raid was in the works, they did confirm a nerubian raid, old kingdom and such was meant to be a raid instance but they never did it and ended up dropping it.

There's lots of things which seemed to be promised that were never delivered, for instance, finally killing mal'ganis, twice we beat him and both times says i'll see you in the citadel.

One of many.
    We'll kill him in the Return to Northrend expansion

not everything blizz says should be taken as absolutely sure its gonna happen. I dont think there was a need for a gundrak raid however

1. The Raid/Zone of the Nerubians
    2. CrystalSong Forest
    3. Muradin's lost expedition
    4. Actual Gundrak
    5. Mal'Ganis's defeat at the Onslaught Harbor
    6. Arthas' death Scene, was weak.
    7. GALAKROND

Those are what I think the biggest fuck ups of WotLK were.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 10:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    We'll kill him in the Return to Northrend expansion
    or hes at the Zandalar capital. Representatives from every nation go there every few years. So might be their excuse for not having him.

Quote Originally Posted by Revrant View Post
    I hope you're talking about when he defeated us all and Tirion went "Naaru boner!" and sliced Frostmourne in two with no effort, otherwise I'd have to call you an idiot.
    yeah, idiot....I'm talking about the "Death Scene"....you know the vid where Arthas dies after saying like 2 things and then its overshadowed by Tirion and and Bolvar and who gets to wear the Helm....Idiot

10+ Year Old Account
    Mal'Ganis is still alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mengucekli View Post
    There is a constant troll raid in these forums...
    This :#

Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post

or hes at the Zandalar capital. Representatives from every nation go there every few years. So might be their excuse for not having him.
    thats trolls as in the zandalar tribe, ZG rep faction, the last great troll nation that hasn't decided to go apeshit and kill its self.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    idiot........Idiot
    You're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Walorina View Post
    You're cool.
    >.< your a moron

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    >.< your a moron