Yea seems when the ToC raid came out story wise pushing into ICC it was nice, content wise, that raid belongs in some starter zone experience as a raid introduction.
1. The Raid/Zone of the Nerubians
2. CrystalSong Forest
3. Muradin's lost expedition
4. Actual Gundrak
5. Mal'Ganis's defeat at the Onslaught Harbor
6. Arthas' death Scene, was weak.
1. Nerubians underground city had such potential and I'm assuming they realized an under ground zone would kick ass, thus the Deepholm.
2. It's almost obvious that's an unfinished zone with irrelevant Elf bases, if there was a purpose for them I never did those quests
3. A quest chain could have been easily put in for this but not 100% on the lore of this and what he exactly did
4. Sad face
5. Could have been a 2nd phased event / raid that was done similiar to the Wrath Gate event easily
6. While it was "cinematic" the game took a change in story telling from ToC - ICC it seemed like the sword breaking was to random
7. Yea.. all we see is an attempt to re-animate him.. when he was the first of all dragons, sad really
EDIT: I go make coffee and this thread turned to Trash, ashame I can't delete all that bullshit