Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    undead warlock and orc warrior.
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

Will reroll to:
    Undead Rogue / Goblin Priest
    Dwarf Priest / Worgen Warrior

I will see, maybe I should roll a d4 and see what comes.

Gobbo rogue, as a secondary character, main remains main.

Dwarf Shaman when .3a comes out. When Cata hits, take my 80 NE druid to 85 (or not, depending on how much I like shaman). Worgen hunter and goblin <randomclass> to see their starting zones + Azshara at some point.

Deleted
    DK same reason as you but ive got mine all sorted.

Going to continue my Death Knight racechanging to Worgen the moment it's available, just because they look freaking badass.

Also will start leveling a Worgen Priest, just because I never leveled a priest before.

Special thanks to Katana Angel for the lovely signature, check out the other things, at "Request a Signature" thread.

While my shammy shall still be my main, the new toon i'll be rolling shall be a goblin lock, and i'll make a troll druid to keep me through until the 7th of dec.

This guy:

Balance/resto worgen druid.

I have been planning my Druid for 3-5 months now, it had to be Alliance (were the good guys) And after wow insiders articles about Why or why not to play a worgen druid and Night Elf druid. i choose Night Elf.
    Since the Shattering is coming soon. im rolling then.

Heres the articles if anyone wants to read them. i recomend the night elf cause it rocks!
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/02/sh...ight-elf-drui/
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/11/16/sh...-worgen-druid/

Deleted
    I'm gonna roll a goblin warrior, I think. I already have a few 80s (including a warrior), but I want to start fresh on a new realm, new characters.
    And since I enjoyed tanking most out of all the roles, and more specifically warrior tanking... it seems a good fit.

Besides, who doesn't love seeing something that small charge into combat?

Im gonna roll a troll durid and a goblin mage. I like the goblin casting animation

15+ Year Old Account
    Gnome Priest!
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    Gnome Priest!
    this, obviously
    Emeraldi - 80 Rogue | Annabelle - 80 Warrior - retired | Rider - 70 Hunter - retired

Prot warrior from 80-85 then a low level mage most likely

Goblin Destro Lock for a main; Troll Druid brah for an alt.

Deleted
    Elemental Goblin Shaman and then Prot Tauren Druid

worg hunter, need name plz reply

Dwarf Shaman...finally get to play Shaman without looking like a total dickhole.

Quote Originally Posted by gruntishnoob View Post
    worg hunter, need name plz reply
    Since wolf packs have been compared to native-american tribe-like interactivity I would go names as such; Darkfang, Fastpaw, Fireseer (mage), Nightstalker (hunter/rogue), Demonfang/Daemonfang (warlock), etc.

Have fun!

This thread demands a poll :P

For me out of a 80 druid, warrior, mage, rogue, warlock and shaman. My feral druid is going to be the one hitting 85 first.