Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What does it mean for Hunters that all abilities based on weapon damage have been normalized?

Quote Originally Posted by guarana View Post
    These wouldn't be very valid for newer players who didn't spend months in Northrend so like I said, you will see a port when they realize their mistake. They already added one to Blasted Lands for Outland content.
    Well there isn't really a "fast" way to get to the Blasted Lands for the Horde from a capital city if you don't have a mage. So it made sense to add that portal. There really isn't much of a reason to add something to Northrend when the boats and zeppelins travel to the start areas already and are outside/inside major starting zones.

As someone who leveled a character from 1-85 on the beta recently I only saw one problem with the portal removal. And that was when I completed Outland, as a Horde character I had to go through the Dark Portal and fly all the way to Undercity to get to Northrend. For the Alliance it isn't a huge deal with SW so close. But then again, we are talking about a 1 time annoyance per characters. I think if I level another character in that level range again I'll likely just keep my Hearthstone set to a major city and not bother with setting it anywhere in Outland.

It will be a little awkward these next two weeks with people that are still raiding. But once the expansion comes out, SW/Org will be just like Dalaran/Shattrath were in that they are your launch point to the new zones which in turn means you have decent launch points to most places on the continents already.

Deleted
    Great nerf warlocks to the ground.

My body is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Mysterious Egg now takes only 3 days to turn into a Cracked Egg and has a slightly greater chance of awarding the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake.
    Let me guess the jar still takes a week?
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzad View Post
    So you are keeping that Warlock Nerf to a -12% dmg in live servers ??? INCREDIBLE o.O
    time for another MMo ¬¬
    My gf who loves WoW and has played a lock since vanilla has been flat out refusing to switch over to the The Old Republic when it launches. So this morning she's reading mmo-champion and says to me something like "so I will give The Old Republic a try". I'm like great, I can't wait. Now I know why lol. I tried telling her they were changing things up a bunch.

Now that bioware has confirmed it will be out in the next few months I'm happy as hell. Though I wish I hadn't wasted my money preordering her cataclysm now. It's cool, she's really into it, and we can play while we wait. Small amount of money to pay to get her to switch to something more fun. Kind of sad I spend more time on the forums by far than I do in the game.

On a note to the patch, why nerf engineering so bad? I mean come on, the announcement that it wouldn't even be usable in rated bgs, we can't use it in arenas, the removal of any bonus stats. That means what for the class?

I can make a head attachment that gives me a slight chance to mc something, with the downside that if it misfires I'm in trouble. A slowfall cloak enchant, slight bonus to armor on gloves, and a speed increase on boots.

Compared to 40 stat to strength or stam for my paladin? Compared to a haste increase, intellect increase for my mage? How is that even a choice.

you guys are tards, the posted notes are old as hell, and those "12% nerfs" to locks are from like 2-3 builds ago when they implemented the scaling nerfs to abilities when you were lower level.

I hope a bunch of bad players quit, its not like its been hard to keep updated on things

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING IM GETTING NERFED QQ

I look forward to enjoy my world of warcraft without you! glhf dont let the door hit you on the way out.

What is in:
    •Portals in Dalaran/Shattrath Removed
    •Class trainers in Dalaran where portals once were
    •New race-class combinations (excluding worgen/goblin)
    •New Gnome/Troll starting areas
    •Changes to existing zones
    •New cata load screens
    •New cata intro cinematic
    •New cata login screen
    •New music
    •City Quartermasters, with rep tabards
    •Bug fixes
    •Class balancing
    ••Experience required to gain levels 71 through 80 is being reduced by 20%
    •New tamable hunter pets (Monkey, fox, dog, and beetle, as well as new skins for existing pet classes.)

^ This especially the class combo..time to put the cow down and raise it or rebirth to Troll Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I´m still gonna play my warlock, always played it despite of every wierd changes and nerfs. It´s just too easy switching over to some other lollygag class and wait for them to do something new for the warlock.

But they did buff this. A small sliver of hope
    -Rain of Fire damage has been increased to be more comparable to other area-of-effect abilities.

Deleted
    i havnt found any direct info as to wether or not the dungeons have changed?

at blizzcon we saw a few pics. they've removed basicly half of sunken temple and maraudon.. added teleporters to BRD

is this included in "old world zones" ?

I would like to point out an error.

On this image: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...classcombo.jpg

It says that Orcs can be priests.

I have a question regarding the Rogue changes. I heard in a previous beta build (also see it in the Cata talent Calculator) that we were supposed to be getting a buff to our Masteries (and apparently Vitality gives +5% more AP to combat). Will these buffs also be applied to rogues in this patch?

10+ Year Old Account
    So i take it this is Unofficially- Official , seeing as there is no actual Blue saying this is live tommorow.... Source??

Im super excited, but not seeing aa blue makes me nervous LOL.

To all QQ about Flying, that is included in the actual hard or digital copy of Cata, as is the new races , as is the new zones access (hyjal etc) EVERYTHING else is 4.0.3.a

ETA: I totally forgot Dwarves could be Shammy's now... that means i have changed (was gonna wait and roll a worgen shammy) but now i will roll a Dwarf shammy, a Gnome Priest and when new race is avail i shall roll a Worgen drood me thinks. OMG i feel like dancing around like an excited child ROFL
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2010-11-22 at 08:46 PM.

I'm sorry, but I'm kindof glad to see the shat/dal portals go.

1.) I am sick to death of Dalaran.
    2.) It'll be nice to be hearthed in my main city again.
    3.) It makes the world seem a little bigger!
    4.) Yay to Mage's being my bitch if they want my money! I'm gonna make it rain!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul
    (was gonna wait and roll a worgen shammy)
    Worgen are getting Shaman?
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/catac...trix_en_US.jpg
    Nope.
    Last edited by Tanklin; 2010-11-22 at 08:57 PM.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanklin View Post
    I'm sorry, but I'm kindof glad to see the shat/dal portals go.

1.) I am sick to death of Dalaran.
    2.) It'll be nice to be hearthed in my main city again.
    3.) It makes the world seem a little bigger!
    4.) Yay to Mage's being my bitch if they want my money! I'm gonna make it rain!

Worgen are getting Shaman?
    No, Worgen are not getting Shaman as a class. Nor are they getting Paladins.

Swift Zulian Tiger
    Zul'Gurub is changing from a raid to a leveling zone in 4.0.3, and this mount will no longer be obtainable.

Swift Razzashi Raptor
    This mount will also no longer be obtainable after the change to Zul'Gurub.

I've been playing since Vanilla WoW, and still have not gotten the damn mounts. *insert female Orc rude gesture/rude at Blizzard*
    Last edited by StormyNights; 2010-11-22 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    I respects everyones thoughts and concerns about what goes live Tuesday-Wednesday.

However...

I want to put it out there, no matter what changes blizzard implements... Most of us play for community of friends we have made over the years which we can call our family.

I know I wouldn't still be playing to this day if it was not for the people.

~Kretic

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep seems i got my Dwarf/Worgen Shammy mixed up.. my bad, hard to recall all the combo's - i apoligise for my mistake. But on a happier note it double confirms that i will roll a dwarf shammy now and a worgen druid :P

Quote Originally Posted by guarana View Post
    Removing mounts that I have been farming for months...
    Removing portals that I have been using for years...

Way to make me NOT look forward to an expansion pack Blizz.
    Wow.......that's pretty stupid reason for losing interest in the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Yep seems i got my Dwarf/Worgen Shammy mixed up.. my bad, hard to recall all the combo's - i apoligise for my mistake. But on a happier note it double confirms that i will roll a dwarf shammy now and a worgen druid :P
    NP
    lmao I wanna roll those two too! The Worgen Druid is just badass, but the Dwarf shaman just seems interesting and fun to me. lol