Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    anyopne else miffed about the fact that Draenei are the only race that didn't get a new combo? =/
    lol Draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreia View Post
    Wheres the "Mages: Fixing the god damn major/prime glyphs" !!!!!

Sigh.. major patch; they still can't fix the 6 glyphs from 4.0 .. lol
    The mage glyphs are fixed in 4.03a (I checked on the PTR)...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hurray for new class combos and everything, but I'm SO dissapointed that Divine Storm shares a cd with Crusader Strike... that's just stupid

People still complaining about level 80 changes sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu View Post
    No.

He usually posts a source after its officially confirmed by a blue.

Bibi ALWAYS posts his own personal confirmation ahead of any official announcement.

This is why Blizzard do not like him...
    Nope, he releases information saying "I'm sure, I think, almost positive, etc" and then confirms it.

He flat out said, 4.0.3a this week, no source or speculation.

I'm so excited. I'll finally have the motivation needed to level a troll!
    Bessiepage - Korgath (US) / Acekicker - Ghostlands (US) / Maristraza - Ghostlands (US) / Niimeria - Korgath (US) / Khanga - Korgath (US)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhok View Post
    Grrr no mention of the DK rune strike change still
    If you refer to the imp blood precense, with 20% faster rune generation it is currently in effect on PTR. I just checked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Any idea which mob now drops the Razzashi Hatchling in 4.0.3a?
    If I had to guess, I bet they do the nest approach as they have done with the other raptor hatchlings. Granted, that would make it much easier to obtain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxman View Post
    "You only have a few hours left to say good bye to the old world"

is it just me or you said "in a few hours" isnt patch day is tomorrow that is not exacly a few hours
    The US realms will be patched tonight as they are always one day ahead of EU.

Sadly I'm not as excited as I thought I would be.

I have no interest in leveling yet another alt so this patch brings little to the table for me.

Looks like I'll have to wait till Dec. 7 for the real expansion to begin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we fly in Azeroth?

Healing Rain, Efflorescence, Holy Radiance, Holy Word: Sanctuary now have a diminished effect when healing more than 6 players at once.
    Awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    Nope, he releases information saying "I'm sure, I think, almost positive, etc" and then confirms it.

He flat out said, 4.0.3a this week, no source or speculation.
    Maybe he had a shred of doubt then and now he knows for definate, but cannot post source for obvious reasons.

This is what happened with Cataclysm Leak... he was dead-certain, but was unable to post a source.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Allium View Post
    Can we fly in Azeroth?
    Learn to read, please.

It's all posted on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    If you refer to the imp blood precense, with 20% faster rune generation it is currently in effect on PTR. I just checked it out.
    I believe he is referring to the change where it's an on use RP ability for Blood Presence, not requiring a dodge/parry.

Quote Originally Posted by Allium View Post
    Can we fly in Azeroth?
    Nope not until Dec. 7

It'd be nice if they would at least add portals between all the faction capitols so we can quickly jump between the cities. Mages would still have the ability to port from anywhere as well as open party/raid portals. I'm not looking forward to the zeppelin rides.

I foresee Darnassus, Exodar, Silvermoon, and Thunder Bluff being ghost towns due to lack of Northrend boats. Stormwind, Ironforge, Orgrimmar, and Undercity all feel much more connected to transportation.
    Last edited by bloodwine77; 2010-11-22 at 02:07 PM.

Divine storm is 80% weapon damage on PTR still.

Deleted
    WTF with the Warlock nerf !! o.O

I cannot believe you actually bring that -12% base dmg nerf to Live Servers !!!

I can notice your hard work balancing each hablity for sepparate (wtf lets just nerf them all by12% easier no?)
    I had hope you will buff Warlock for Cataclysm ,specially after the nerf we suffered after Burning Crusade ....
    Warlock deserves better than this ffs....
    lazy blizzard,lazy nerf... so disapointed ¬¬

Deleted
    Been playing warlock for 4 years now and the consistent nerfing of the class is beginning to get to me. Warlocks are ok currently, a strong class but not OP in any way. Somehow they think mages needed a buff though.

There is no other class in the history of the game that has been nerfed more than warlocks, regardless of it being warranted or not and it's getting old by now.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf872d270; 2010-11-22 at 02:30 PM.

This may be a very dumb question, but here we go:

Are the new Catac zones ingame when 4.0.3a hits? What I mean is if we can actually enter it already, and is vanilla Hyjal updated to the new Catac Hyjal? I still need to take some screenies there.