Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE (this had to be in caps)

WHEN THIS PATCH IS ONCE RELEASED WORLD OF WARCRAFT IS THE ONE AND ONLY GAME FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE COMPUTER GAMES, WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE WORLD OF WARCRAFT THROW YOUR PC RIGHT OUT OF YOUR WINDOW, I'M 100% FOR REAL. (this couldn't be written without caps...down't know why)

CHEERS BOBY

ps: I wish ALL of YOU sooo much fun with the new expansion, well maybe we will meet again in a year or something caus i'll be ONLINE!

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    My gf who loves WoW and has played a lock since vanilla has been flat out refusing to switch over to the The Old Republic when it launches. So this morning she's reading mmo-champion and says to me something like "so I will give The Old Republic a try". I'm like great, I can't wait. Now I know why lol. I tried telling her they were changing things up a bunch.

Now that bioware has confirmed it will be out in the next few months I'm happy as hell. Though I wish I hadn't wasted my money preordering her cataclysm now. It's cool, she's really into it, and we can play while we wait. Small amount of money to pay to get her to switch to something more fun. Kind of sad I spend more time on the forums by far than I do in the game.

On a note to the patch, why nerf engineering so bad? I mean come on, the announcement that it wouldn't even be usable in rated bgs, we can't use it in arenas, the removal of any bonus stats. That means what for the class?

I can make a head attachment that gives me a slight chance to mc something, with the downside that if it misfires I'm in trouble. A slowfall cloak enchant, slight bonus to armor on gloves, and a speed increase on boots.

Compared to 40 stat to strength or stam for my paladin? Compared to a haste increase, intellect increase for my mage? How is that even a choice.
    Have fun with The old crap republic. Its nothing more then Knights of the Old Republic with an online fee. You 2 will be back faster then you can say "Warhammer online"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretic View Post
    I respects everyones thoughts and concerns about what goes live Tuesday-Wednesday.

However...

I want to put it out there, no matter what changes blizzard implements... Most of us play for community of friends we have made over the years which we can call our family.

I know I wouldn't still be playing to this day if it was not for the people.

~Kretic
    You are absolutely right, fortunately for me after introducing my friends to The Old Republic they decided to convert. The best thing that wow has going for it is that sense of community. The only reason I stayed around for cata was the gf. Now that blizz convinced her to give it a shot.

This brings up an interesting question for those that are going to switch. If you do intend to stay in touch, how? For me I'm keeping the same vent for ToR that we have for wow. There will just be a different wow room for them to use. They are welcome to come into the main room and talk though. So anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Now that bioware has confirmed it will be out in the next few months I'm happy as hell.
    Can you point me to where they have said that? The only dates I see via a quick google search are either Spring 2011, or in general 2011.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affectionate View Post
    you guys are tards, the posted notes are old as hell, and those "12% nerfs" to locks are from like 2-3 builds ago when they implemented the scaling nerfs to abilities when you were lower level.

I hope a bunch of bad players quit, its not like its been hard to keep updated on things

OMG THE SKY IS FALLING IM GETTING NERFED QQ

I look forward to enjoy my world of warcraft without you! glhf dont let the door hit you on the way out.
    Been playing WoW for over 4 years and i dont consider myself a bad player.
    You seem a lot more of a bad player than i do just by your insulting words ¬¬ u just look like a fanboy.
    No the sky is not falling ´cause of a Nerf...true...but i only play Warlock...and let me tell you,we are the most nerfed class by far...always....
    At the moment classes seem so unbalanced to me,some classes can do all (tank,heal & dps) so pure classes should have a obvious plus in their only specialty.

Plus nerfing a class by reducing all skills dmg by 12% seems to be a very easy way to nerf...lazy as hell.
    Learn to accept peoples thoughts without insulting..... i look forward to enjoy my game without ppl like you too...so both happy

Quote Originally Posted by Triggers View Post
    I would like to point out an error.

On this image: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...classcombo.jpg

It says that Orcs can be priests.
    Actually, it doesn't. The image is grayed out, just not toned down to almost black like the rest of the unavailable combos. There is a pretty major error in it though. It shows Trolls as getting locks, and I'm fairly certain they aren't.

lol Gnomes are the only class that cannot be Hunters. That's too funny only yesterday on ptr I started a big conversation about why Gnomes should be hunters. Just about everyone agree'd.

What's the lore issue here?

Yup. Two weeks to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Allium View Post
    Can we fly in Azeroth?
    Try this cool thing called "reading".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    There is a pretty major error in it though. It shows Trolls as getting locks, and I'm fairly certain they aren't.
    They can. Blizzard added Dwarves and Trolls warlocks during beta. It was a "sneak add". We had a blue post confirming it, but nobody really talked about it

So what time are the european servers going down? Very important info for ZG addicts! (it resets at 3am wednesday)

Oh btw... what 'bout ports in SW, IF etc to Shatt?
    They will remain or gone after patch?

Off:
    (+) Now I'm really start loving Engineering :O) Hope Blizz will give us more teleporting devices....
    (-) /cry 'bout mounts and best designed locations in the game - Darkshore & Ashenvale :O(

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naylol View Post
    So what time are the european servers going down? Very important info for ZG addicts! (it resets at 3am wednesday)
    For a patch ? Generally 3am. Sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mordras View Post
    Can you point me to where they have said that? The only dates I see via a quick google search are either Spring 2011, or in general 2011.
    Just spring 2011 so far, which puts it between 2 to 4 months away. There was an accidental release date published that was removed quickly showing march 2011. Now how "accidental" that was is unknown. It might have been just a slip up of "oh #$% I know you didn't just" or the kind of slip that's for the fans that read the forums every day. Who knows which one. If that is accurate though it will put the game out in around 4 months.

Personally based on the dev logs I don't see that happening. The game has been playable for over a year now, with closed beta going on since July, and playable versions in several shows. I would see it being in feb sometime. But that's just my opinion, and the only official thing so far is a spring '11 release, with the unconfirmed march release. The good thing though about it is that they didn't have to set a release date. They were given a green light, and several hundred million dollars to make the game. So if they say "hey it will be out in spring '11" I believe them. More importantly I believe that it won't release with nearly the amount of bugs that other games have. The balance is also an issue, because like WoW pvp was an after thought, where they are going into it balancing for pvp from the start too.

I actually don't mind waiting, it seems like new things are getting revealed still.

http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

That's a cool way of dealing with crafting, and gathering. Letting your crew do it for you while you are out with your friends. Seems pretty damn sweet.

Oh and to that guy that said The Old Republic was just like kotr, awesome I didn't see you in the beta. What's your name? OH, you mean you were going into a fanboy rage and just guessing it will be like that. Well you know what? I love knights of the old republic. I thought KotR was just an amazing game. So let's see, KotR that I can play with my friends. Yes, I will take that any day of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Already got problems tanking multiple mobs as druid, why nerf the damage to give me/us more problems?
    (If anyone got the answer, please PM me instead :P)

now i think this was at blizzcon but i am not sure! but there was talk of a ah going to be put in dal !. one that u dont need to be a Engineering for..... is this still going to happen? or did blizz go back on there word again..........

so.... when can we fly? when Cataclysm comes out?.... boorrrrriiinnnnggggg....

So it's basically coming out tomorrow?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guarana View Post
    No I don't rage over every little thing actually and I'm sure that things get to you once in awhile too.

There was no real rational behind removing these things. There were plenty of other areas they could've put a leveling area without removing ZG. SV is HUGE. Why screw over those who haven't had the luck of others and have been farming this for over a year even? Absolutely pointless.

For a similar reason, some of us are still farming the white polar bear and the green proto-drake mounts. I've actually moved my mage to a separate account so she can port my main (a priest) to Dalaran. It's only a matter of time before Blizz realizes their mistake and at LEAST puts a port to Dalaran or somewhere in Northrend.
    I bet if you had the mount you'd be perfectly indifferent about changing it to a leveling zone.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.