Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Well think of the Worgen / Goblin as an extra paid feature --- since you'll need to purchase Cata in order to play the new races. That's why, if they did what you are suggesting (just enable Worgen and Goblin with Shattering) not only does that take away a hugh "excitement" incentive for most to look forward to getting Cata...but you are also asking them to give you a major feature of the latest expansion for no added cost.

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orthiad View Post
    I know that you can only play them when they release cataclysm.

That's not what I meant.

It's about patch 4.0.3a. Since the world is changed and everything implied and stuff. Excluding some things. Like worgen now roam the world and stuff. Why can't we play them yet. I don't see the logic in that.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Worgen and Goblins existed since Vanilla in the game.....

It doesn't matter anyway....like or hate it the fact remains --- you'll just have to wait until Cata.

I don't see the logic in that.
    It's a videogame, logic isn't to important.

Deleted
    You don't get logic? Must contact Logic Supply Officer - everyone should be getting a steady supply of logic.

Well, but what i'm trying to say here.

It means that the greymane wall already has been broken and i don't get why we can't play them yet.
    Maybe it's just because I want to play worgen to much.

I understand it's to much work to release everything in one time.

And i'm not discriminating them :P it's not my intention to go in that direction.
    Because Blizzard doesn't allow it. You need to buy Cata to play worgen/goblin but you can only buy it at 7th December. There is your answer, thank you.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

If you don't understand the fairly simple logic involved here, then you're just not a very logical person... or your definition of logic is illogical.

The new races are a big part of the appeal to buy the expansion, along with archeology, 81-85, and the change in the old world.

They probably only allowed the Shattering to happen prior because of technical limitations. Giving everything but the new level cap to people greatly diminishes the immediate appeal of the expansion, especially for people who are planning on leveling a new goblin or worgen right off instead of an existing character.

That's not what I meant.

It's about patch 4.0.3a. Since the world is changed and everything implied and stuff. Excluding some things. Like worgen now roam the world and stuff. Why can't we play them yet. I don't see the logic in that.
    ....You just said it yourself. We can't play them until they release Cataclysm.
    What is so difficult to understand about this?

you cant play as a tuskarr even tho theyre there too :>

Deleted
    I hope you're kidding me. You do know that the two new implemented races are well one of the major features of whole f*cking Cataclysm?

That's not what I meant.

First the quest for Both races take place before the Shattering, i think... Anyway i believe its just like the DK starting area and it takes place a bit in the past.
    Second thing Money...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anandor View Post
    seriously?
    this.

Deleted
    Because the new races are part of the new expansion which is not released yet. This patch is to get people used to the changes are make them familiar with the world...

I think this whole "thats not logical" is just making an argument for the sake of it

Besides, it's not as if the Expansion is months away. It's 2 weeks.
    There were around 7,000 Greeks in total at the Battle of Thermopylae.
    Not just the Spartans and a few inept imbeciles to play clean up.
    Friends don't let friends listen to Zach Snyder/

10+ Year Old Account
    you cant play them because: BLIZZARD DONT WANT YOU TO PLAY THEM ILL CATA RELEASE.

its as simple as that. thee doesnt need to be logic.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

10+ Year Old Account
    It's because the worgen and goblin, don't interact with the other races before a certain time after the sundering. So when you start a new goblin/worgen you start at the day of the sundering and then you go forward to the day when cataclysm(the expansion) comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    You forget the lines at the shops. They would be of epic proportions
    Also, the curiers wouldn't stop by your home with their 1st delivery that day.

Nah, odds are you'll get it by noon at best.
    i'll have it at midnight we got special night openings for some games at the game mania in belgium

OT: wait 2more weeks and you'll be able to play them,
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

That's not what I meant.

Just because we can't play as them doesn't mean their story hasn't happened yet.

it's not a decision based on logic, it's a business decision. they could easily patch all of cataclysm into the game, or they could sell the expac and make more money. in addition, the stuff that they are putting in the game now is going to be necessary for anyone who does not buy cataclysm to be able to play the game. if you buy and only install original wow, you can see the blood elves, draenei, worgen, goblins, death knights, and everything. but you can't level past 60, you can't roll any of those races, and you can only put as many talent points into your trees as points you get from leveling to 60. if they didn't update all of this stuff, people who just have original wow wouldn't be able to play. like, at all. their game wouldn't be compatible with live wow. it wouldn't work, at all.

that is why.
    Last edited by Pascal; 2010-11-22 at 08:50 PM. Reason: spelling

Well, but what i'm trying to say here.

It means that the greymane wall already has been broken and i don't get why we can't play them yet.
    Maybe it's just because I want to play worgen to much.

I understand it's to much work to release everything in one time.

And i'm not discriminating them :P it's not my intention to go in that direction.
    Because Cataclysm expansion launches on dec-7?

The reason is.....................you didn't pay for it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Logic is "The Shattering" is for everyone

Cataclysm is for people who buy the Box or downloaded the Digital copy. Pretty simple explanation there