Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Ok, in which logic warlocks who are corrupt mages can't use mage spells?
    In which logic have i killed the same mob over a million times in the past?
    In which logic can i throw fire from my hands?

Because blizzard says so.

Deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Typhus View Post
    Hi i am any class in the game. To beat me spam icelance and then talk about how skilled you are when the 20k crits roll in.

simple. its already happened. in Cata, when you play Worgen and Goblin, you go back in time before the island got blown up and before the Forsaken attacked. its like saying "lol, why is Bolvar the Lich King when i have never done the Wrathgate Questline?".

Quote Originally Posted by Orthiad View Post
    I know that you can only play them when they release cataclysm.

That's not what I meant.

It's about patch 4.0.3a. Since the world is changed and everything implied and stuff. Excluding some things. Like worgen now roam the world and stuff. Why can't we play them yet. I don't see the logic in that.
    Blizzard is a profit making company. They will make more money putting the new races on the expansion CD then allowing you to play them for free. Simple as that. The reason for doing it has nothing to do with in-game.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Its only about marketing....stop find logic in that.
    If you fishing for hours at the same place and you become confident that everything is fine and safe, its will mean one thing; You are wrong. Because i was actually sitting near of you for hours, cloaked in the shadow with a smile on my face and my daggers ready to strike. I did it many time before. I will do it again.....and again......

Because it's a video game. A lot of things aren't logical. I'm guessing you started playing during wrath?
    They could just release it all on dec. 7 and have it crash and be unplayable for a day.

Because the timeline of how things are released doesn't necessarily sync up with how they occur in lore. Back during WotLK's release, players could already see the final result of the DK starting area despite them being unplayable at the time.

That's just how things work sometimes, you simply have to suspend your disbelief from time to time.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood elves and draenei are all over the place, but you cannot create one unless you have Burning Crusade on your account. Goblins and Worgen are the same with Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthiad View Post
    Explain this for me. If they made all the districts and you can find them now everywhere. Why can't we play them already?
    Blizzard uses it's live environment to beta test the major changes prior to a new expansion release. Everything is done so that when the launch date comes and the switch is flipped. They will proclaim a successful launch of their new expansion. All the while current people get to endure the transition and notify them of any major issues.

It's just business
    A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
    is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the best answer I can give you.

The Cataclysm expansion is not the Cataclysm. The Cataclysm which reshapes Azeroth happens regardless of whether or not someone has the expansion. The expansion provides access to Azerothing flying, the new races, and the new zones.

So yes, Kezan has already been blown up and the Greymane wall shattered, as of tomorrow the Worgen shall come forward and join the Alliance, the Goblins will join the Horde. The catch to all this is, like the Death Knight starting zone, the Worgen and Goblin starting zones are a look into the past. When you make a Worgen or Goblin, you will go back in time to before the Cataclysm occurs and see how it effected each race. This is the same logic behind the Death Knights. The Lick King is now dead, why can you still make a Death Knight character? Because when you do, you are transported into the past. Simple as that.

That's how the timeline works. Worgen are in the Alliance, Goblins are in the Horde. The reason you can't play them is the same reason you can't play a Blood Elf or Draenei if you don't have Burning Crusade, or a Death Knight if you don't have Wrath of the Lich King. They are there in game and consistent with the time line, but if you don't buy the expansion you simply can't make them. It makes perfect sense.

No expansion, no new race, regardless of how the time line is proceeding.