Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lufia View Post
    Thanks to these tabards, I'll get my 25 tabards achievement .
    Same. I've been one short for a while now, and just haven't had the ambition to go and PvP enough for the last one I need.

Yay city tabards!

15+ Year Old Account
    I tested it a bit on PTR, bought Bilgewater tabard and went to Ragefire Chasm, I got 3 rep from mob, 60 from boss. I tried also Stratoholme (skeletons weren't providing rep so it wasn't benefical at all imo) and Scarlet Monastery (that was blast, I think close to 2k rep from all 4 wings) Then I went to Utgarde Keep but I got no rep from mobs there, so I guess it works only with vanilla dungeons.

Also mobs outside Scarlet Monastery were granting me rep. I think best and fastest way to level up will be Scarlet Monastery with bunch of friends.

I am not sure how instance limit/hour works but theoreticaly in scarlet monastery you should have enough time not to reach limit while clearing all 4 wings. With 2k/run and 42k needed total you need 21 runs through Scarlet to hit exalted. 5 times/hour all 4 wings - that should be from 0 to exalted something around 4 hours and something

I prefer being a Bloodsail Admiral, but now none of the neutral cities like me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxatoria View Post
    next to the city flight masters
    YAY ^^ thanks alot, Maxatoria
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Schpa View Post
    Yes Alyngwen, and honestly, it's never required much effort to get, never really shown any E-Peen, so who cares? It's still a coolsounding title, and will remain so.
    You are right. So maybe not many people walk around with it because they just don't care.

Still feel that it was a bit of a pain in the ass the grind all those factions.

Don't know if I will really need these tabards.
    Already got ambassador on my mage a long time ago but I might need these tabards for my twink (achievement farming on him)
    He is currently revered with all major city's but there are now more quests available (done 662 quests) for him since he is a lvl 19 twink link. However with the shattering there might be enough new quests available to get to exalted. The most rep I need is 14.5k with silvermoon but since ghostland isn't changing there might not be to many new BE quests so might need the tabard for that one.
    justicars.blogspot.com All info you need for tanking as a cleric and more
    Cleric tanking: Justicar guide | Justicar spreadsheet and item list
    Defence is as much a part of war as offence, the shield as important a tool as the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyngwen View Post
    Ugh. Does that mean that everybody is gonna walk around with the "Ambassador" title very soon, so it is not THAT special anymore?
    It wasn't special THAT long to begin with.

Deleted
    Can anyone tell me what other rewards can be purchased at the faction quartermasters? Or is it just the tabard?

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what other rewards can be purchased at the faction quartermasters? Or is it just the tabard?
    Tabard, 16 slot bag at revered, blue level 30 cloak at exalted. If you follow your home city's zone progression path from level 1 you'll hit exalted at ~25.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    A 16 slot bag for 2g once you're Revered and a blue level 35 cloak for 1g 90ish silver once Exalted.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyngwen View Post
    Ugh. Does that mean that everybody is gonna walk around with the "Ambassador" title very soon, so it is not THAT special anymore?
    Because Ambassador is hard to get right? :P At the moment i have enough Runecloth to get 2 of my 4 alts to Ambassador, were's the "special" in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    I tested it a bit on PTR, bought Bilgewater tabard and went to Ragefire Chasm, I got 3 rep from mob, 60 from boss. I tried also Stratoholme (skeletons weren't providing rep so it wasn't benefical at all imo) and Scarlet Monastery (that was blast, I think close to 2k rep from all 4 wings) Then I went to Utgarde Keep but I got no rep from mobs there, so I guess it works only with vanilla dungeons.

Also mobs outside Scarlet Monastery were granting me rep. I think best and fastest way to level up will be Scarlet Monastery with bunch of friends.

I am not sure how instance limit/hour works but theoreticaly in scarlet monastery you should have enough time not to reach limit while clearing all 4 wings. With 2k/run and 42k needed total you need 21 runs through Scarlet to hit exalted. 5 times/hour all 4 wings - that should be from 0 to exalted something around 4 hours and something
    Where did you get this tabard from? Is the goblin faction sort of available now?

Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    Where did you get this tabard from? Is the goblin faction sort of available now?
    The Goblin rep vendor is right by the Orc and Troll ones in Org, which are right by the flight master. The Goblin's don't have their own capitol since Kezan was blowed up, so they took over part of Org as the Goblin slums. They also have Bilgewater Harbor in Azshara, but I don't know if there is a rep vendor there.

Deleted
    I just farmed darn rep on my Human just for the mounts, only if i waited another couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    The Goblin rep vendor is right by the Orc and Troll ones in Org, which are right by the flight master. The Goblin's don't have their own capitol since Kezan was blowed up, so they took over part of Org as the Goblin slums. They also have Bilgewater Harbor in Azshara, but I don't know if there is a rep vendor there.
    Thats pretty cool, if I am understanding this correctly. So post 4.0.3a we can actually get exalted with the goblins before Cata is released?

Quote Originally Posted by freelapdance View Post
    Thats pretty cool, if I am understanding this correctly. So post 4.0.3a we can actually get exalted with the goblins before Cata is released?
    Yuppo. There are folks on PTR who are exalted and rolling around on goblin trikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Yuppo. There are folks on PTR who are exalted and rolling around on goblin trikes.
    Sorry again .... but you can actually get the mounts too? That would be amazing if that is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    I have a question, where will these City Tabards be bought? Anyone got cordinates or a name?
    at Mankriks Wife. good luck digging her up without getting a pissed Blademaster on you!
    OT: its great!

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 05:41 PM ----------

also with the worgens? exceeeelent.