Bijou's and Coins in 4.03a

Will somebody on the PTR look and see whats happening with the coins and bijou's from zul'gurub?

Are they unchanged? turned grey? deleted?

My guess is that they will either vanish, or be turned to gray trash, because the Zandalar tribe rep will be gone with ZG.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was wondering the same thing, was gonna make a thread about it
    i guess theyll go grey
    i had a tome of conjure water or something, then 4.0.1 hit and it turned grey and was worth 10g to a vendor, so you never know, it may happen the same way

answered a thread on this earlier today, they are turning into grey items, so use/sell them now

10+ Year Old Account
    My coins are still intact in my bags, but I had some bijous in my mailbox and they appear to be intact still as well, however, whenever I try to take one I get disconnected.

Deleted
    Anyone knows if they are sellable or something? On vendor that is.

Deleted
    You'll find out as soon as you log in..

10+ Year Old Account
    All I found out when I logged in is that when I tried to take them from my mailbox, I get disconnected. Hovering over the item though, it appears to be the same as before. I was hoping at least that the Altar of Zanza would still be there.

Deleted
    Thank goodness I got exalted ^^

Deleted
    I sold 500 g of them yesterday before servers went down, imba

Couldn't find any trace of the NPCs on the island, although there is an identical alter to where you destroyed the bijous previously at that small hub outside and to the south of ZG - don't know if anything comes of that but it might be worth looking into. I'm glad I got one last swiftness of zanza elixir

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

With the disconnections, on the front page with the hotfix's coming, they're fixing that

15+ Year Old Account
    Still have a crapton of them in my guildbank that I overlooked when I sold everything I could the other day. But yea, when I try to take them out of the bank I get kicked. When it's fixed... I may try and sell them on the AH. >.>;
    Last edited by k0nker; 2010-11-24 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    No use trying to sell them at the AH... yesterday was the right time, people who had alot of them stored nicely made thousands of gold. At least a couple of people I know