Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sulfuric View Post
    What a terrible analogy, first off I am not throwing the party blizzard is. Secondly we're being charged to watch this movie which lasts for three to four months, and the movie came out a year ago. Wouldn't you just expect them to put on another brand new movie?
    It was a brand, new movie to the vast majority of the player base. You saw the rough edit of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    remember guys in 2 years we will hate cata and love wotlk. i shall defend cata will all my heart then as i currently do now with wotlk..... and i did for tbc

Quote Originally Posted by Katastasha View Post
    It was a brand, new movie to the vast majority of the player base. You saw the rough edit of it.
    So you're saying the naxx at level 60 was the "rough edit" to the worse, easier, nerfed model in wrath of the lich king? It's not brand new to anyone else, you saw the loot, you saw the boss videos, you saw the instance. Why not ask for something actually NEW instead of things you've never seen? A great deal of people never saw AQ40 as well, are you for bringing that back? How about Blackwing Lair? Black temple? Sunwell? When will you be satisfied

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're saying the naxx at level 60 was the "rough edit" to the worse, easier, nerfed model in wrath of the lich king? It's not brand new to anyone else, you saw the loot, you saw the boss videos, you saw the instance. Why not ask for something actually NEW instead of things you've never seen? A great deal of people never saw AQ40 as well, are you for bringing that back? How about Blackwing Lair? Black temple? Sunwell? When will you be satisfied
    dont start a flame war please. this thread is nothing about what was good or bad. this thread is just a "its over guys lets look back on these random videos"

new video inc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSxbu...eature=related

In what way am I flaming anyone? Please stop using terms that do not apply

It's not like it didn't fit into the lore of the expansion. It was an entry level raid. If it had been the be all, end all of WotLK raiding, you might have a point. But it's not MY game anymore than it is YOUR game. The developers put a buttload of work into that raid at lvl 60 for a tiny segment of their player base and since it really is THEIR game, they can do whatever the heck they want with it and they wanted a larger audience for that raid. Big deal. The only choices we, as players, have is to play or not play. No one forced you in there at 80 and what other players do with their time is really none of your business.

10+ Year Old Account
    In what way am I flaming anyone? Please stop using terms that do not apply
    get on topic. this isnt a bash thread this isnt an argument for why this was a good xpack thread. keep ur opinion to ur self because this thread isnt about that.

Deleted
    It's not the final day of Wrath yet guys. 4.0.3a =/= full cataclysm. 6th Dec is last day of Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    It's not the final day of Wrath yet guys. 4.0.3a =/= full cataclysm. 6th Dec is last day of Wrath.
    Technically, when patch 4.0.1 came out, that was the end of Wrath of the Lich King expansion, which was the 3.0 -3.3.5 version of the game. 4.0 was the beginning of Cataclysm. So actually, we are playing Cataclysm, just none of the good stuff is available yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread was conditioned from the start because Genngreymane made it and he acuses anyone who says " TBC > Wotlk " of wearing tinted rose glasses of nostalgia or w/e it is.

Dont get me wrong Genn, im not flaming you or anything, but i've seen you post on a few threads about this and i've even posted on some, and you never missed a chance to throw that in.

I say what i always said: ever thought that ppl just enjoyed TBC more than wotlk, plain and simple? The games are products which we buy and make use of. After finishing both of these, we can compare and choose the best, but thats your opinion and it doesnt make the best. Even if the 12 million players said that wotlk was better, it still wouldnt make it so for me, as i enjoyed tbc more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    This thread was conditioned from the start because Genngreymane made it and he acuses anyone who says " TBC > Wotlk " of wearing tinted rose glasses of nostalgia or w/e it is.

Dont get me wrong Genn, im not flaming you or anything, but i've seen you post on a few threads about this and i've even posted on some, and you never missed a chance to throw that in.

I say what i always said: ever thought that ppl just enjoyed TBC more than wotlk, plain and simple? The games are products which we buy and make use of. After finishing both of these, we can compare and choose the best, but thats your opinion and it doesnt make the best. Even if the 12 million players said that wotlk was better, it still wouldnt make it so for me, as i enjoyed tbc more
    i defended tbc when vanilla players were complaining and i will defend cataclysm when wotlk is a god send in 2 years. i just hate how ppl want to crap on the player experience of new players just so they can feel supirior.

then again.... they alllllll beat muru pre nerf right

also guess where ur post applies to this thread..... no where......

I started lvling my main late into Wotlk, and i didnt find a good raiding realm in till august, so my raiding experience wasnt very good but im making sure i get lvl caped fast to finally start lvling first.

goodbye wrath. having 11 months and just ruby sanctum that no one on my server could tank sucked. but i will miss dalaran, howling fjord and lake wintergrasp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oinchadoom View Post
    I started lvling my main late into Wotlk, and i didnt find a good raiding realm in till august, so my raiding experience wasnt very good but im making sure i get lvl caped fast to finally start lvling first.
    catas a new road u will do well

hey great thread to talk abt LK. i only started playing a few months ago so i dont know how LK compares to BC xpac wise, but i enjoyed it. i did grind thru outland tho and i have a feeling ppl will do that with northrend too.

y will we miss it tho??!! my guild hasnt had a chance to down LK yet, we only have a full raid core group recently. we're def gonna do it as soon as a cata comes out and the new gear gives us an advantage. we'll also go back and down illidan archimonde and kil'jaeden, just coz they're cool bosses lore wise and fun raids too.

so we wont really miss LK, it'l still be there. if we like it enuf we'll still play some of it

Quote Originally Posted by Katastasha View Post
    It's not like it didn't fit into the lore of the expansion. It was an entry level raid. If it had been the be all, end all of WotLK raiding, you might have a point. But it's not MY game anymore than it is YOUR game. The developers put a buttload of work into that raid at lvl 60 for a tiny segment of their player base and since it really is THEIR game, they can do whatever the heck they want with it and they wanted a larger audience for that raid. Big deal. The only choices we, as players, have is to play or not play. No one forced you in there at 80 and what other players do with their time is really none of your business.
    Yes, it was the first raid tier and every raider was forced to go there at level 80.

Naxx was a good raid at level 60, please stop praising blizzard for charging you twice for the same content.
    Idiotic argument from an idiot.
    Sure it was great for 5%, or however small the number was, of the raiders who actually saw it when it was endgame. Was that somehow fair to the vast majority of people who didn't get to see it? No, plain and simple. I can say with certainty that the overwhelming majority of players never set a foot in naxxramas at level 60. Blizzard isn't going to spend time and effort on things no one will see. Stop making this stupid argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had too much fun in BC, was super excited for Wotlk, but the excitment petered out around TOC. Im excited for Cata, but in no rush, so i hope its something else in order to keep my attention. Perhaps i should go preorder cata....

Wotlk grade: 7.7/10

Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Idiotic argument from an idiot.
    Sure it was great for 5%, or however small the number was, of the raiders who actually saw it when it was endgame. Was that somehow fair to the vast majority of people who didn't get to see it? No, plain and simple. I can say with certainty that the overwhelming majority of players never set a foot in naxxramas at level 60. Blizzard isn't going to spend time and effort on things no one will see. Stop making this stupid argument.
    So because 95% of the community is horrible, punish the top 5%? Sick business model brah

Deleted
    So because 95% of the community is horrible, punish the top 5%? Sick business model brah
    Just inane bleatings from a stuck up elitist idiot. We'll leave you to your bitterness and woe and the rest of us will get on with enjoying our experience. 'Top 5%'? Who the hell do you think you are?