Thread: Nerf Warlocks

Nerf Warlocks

So locks are getting hit with an across the board 12% damage nerf come shattering. Any thoughts?

What exactly is your point?

There's another thread on it. And also it's questionable as to whether they're getting 12% or 12% base damage accross the board, because a few weeks back on the PTR they got 12% off the base damage of every spell, which hasn't come over to live. And with this being the last pre cata patch bugfixes and tuning aside, it's quite probably it's just that someone didn't copy properly.

oh ye being ahead of every1 abit, nerf material!
    cant have the mages under locks this is not tbc

i just finished a duel versus a lock, where he skillfully 14k'd me on 1900 resi, I dare say, fuck you locks, to the ground!

Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy View Post
    i just finished a duel versus a lock, where he skillfully 14k'd me on 1900 resi, I dare say, fuck you locks, to the ground!
    This is exactly why we don't get nice things. Time for a forum game. Spot the problem with this guys post.

There are 2 possible answers which lead to why he's just lying, stirring crap, or most likely a total idiot. GO

Arcane mage/frost mage > warlock

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy View Post
    Banhammer inc

OT: Warlocks was kinda op, glad to see this nerf.

this nerf only affects PVE anyways
    Emeraldi - 80 Rogue | Annabelle - 80 Warrior - retired | Rider - 70 Hunter - retired

This is almost certainly the 12% base damage reduction a while back. Take off all your spellpower gear and hit a target dummy. Multiply the damage you get by .12 and that's exactly how much that particular spell is getting nerfed.

The sky is not falling.

Quote Originally Posted by deevicoos View Post
    This is exactly why we don't get nice things. Time for a forum game. Spot the problem with this guys post.

There are 2 possible answers which lead to why he's just lying, stirring crap, or most likely a total idiot. GO
    ooooooooooooo i know, PvP as a whole is currently unbalanced because of the class changes and resil changes for cata.

If you are too dumb to realize why you were crit for 14k by a warlock in 1900 resilience you obviously arent very knowledgeable of PvP or the warlock class either.
    Also, qq'ing directly at warlocks is just a way for all the other classes that are OP to get away with it.
    I got crit by a prot pally for 20k hammer of righteous, with 1400 resilience, last night and i didnt make a post to tell the whole world.

Buff demo locks in pvp imo

Deleted
    Random warlock will only crit you for 13.8 in the future. The nerf... it buuurns. xD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha5612 View Post
    ooooooooooooo i know, PvP as a whole is currently unbalanced because of the class changes and resil changes for cata.

If you are too dumb to realize why you were crit for 14k by a warlock in 1900 resilience you obviously arent very knowledgeable of PvP or the warlock class either.
    Also, qq'ing directly at warlocks is just a way for all the other classes that are OP to get away with it.
    I got crit by a prot pally for 20k hammer of righteous, with 1400 resilience, last night and i didnt make a post to tell the whole world.
    I hope you mean Hammer of Wrath D:
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zorbak View Post
    I hope you mean Hammer of Wrath D:
    No sir, i do not

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked and infractions handed out.

R.I.P. YARG