Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    doesnt matter, next time you log in your at your hearthstone apparently. which im setting to duskwood, now we are gonna fly again putting it in a laggy capital instead of a town 30 seconds away seems a lame place to hearth to.
    hehe, i'll be setting all my hearthstones to SW in case of that exact possibility, i've been keeping an eye out for a blue post on the subject, but never seen one

10+ Year Old Account
    Chilling in the Moonwell in the park, and waterwalked above the deepest point of Loch Modan, or above where the fissure between Badlands and Loch Modan will be, or in Auberdine, haven't decided yet with the one toon. Oh and i'll be logging out one toon for sure on the Isle of Dread in feralas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever my Shaman is logged out right now. I don't plan on even touching her until I get a Troll Druid to 85.

Deleted
    I will logout whereever my chars happens to be....as eu patch won't be tomorrow

[QUOTE=Squeekly;9521778]if you can walk on water go to south tanaris... theres a small island you can see in the distance.. you can only make it if you can walk on water or if your a night elf not even a druid can swim fast enough to get a across, a dead night elf can make it... but its a really interesting place that surve no purpose, 2 little islands an oil rig.. I wonder if it will disappear..[COLOR="red"]

This was part of the AQ gate opening questline. From what i understand it's being removed either with patch 4.0.3a or with Cata.

well what happens if you throw your hearthstone out of yoru bag??? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    barrens. on my main night elf druid..... after i slaughter xroads one last time before i do it again.... in the new world

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    All 80s but my mage: SW or IF. Whichever place I happen to be in after the elemental invasion. More than likely IF. May log a toon out in the Park.
    Mage: Dalaran. Gold to be had!
    My two non-80s: Dalaran as well. Nice central hub for NR.

Quote Originally Posted by lsjreadingpa View Post

This was part of the AQ gate opening questline. From what i understand it's being removed either with patch 4.0.3a or with Cata.
    What? No! I like that island!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeekly View Post
    well what happens if you throw your hearthstone out of yoru bag??? :O
    you my friend will be screwed lol

My favorite place in the old world,

The Zoram Strand

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, have they mentioned if they're going to be removing the portal to CoT in Dal as well?

Deleted
    Orrrrggriimmah

Razor Hill. I played WoW with the trial I bought at GameStop years ago and had NO idea what it was. I rolled an orc and played around in Razor Hill and noticed something big on my map that said ORGRIMMAR - figured I'd head there, and I was blown away when I got there - I figured it would take me forever to figure out where everything was to learn my way around. So, I want that same experience, riding up from Razor Hill and seeing the new Orgrimmar...

The CoT portal will remain in dalaran. It's still there on beta so it's only logical that it will be on live as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renf View Post
    The CoT portal will remain in dalaran. It's still there on beta so it's only logical that it will be on live as well.
    Ah, then I'm not so worried then. I'll just take that to explore the new tanaris and do a few quests in the flooded thousand needles so I can get my steam boat.

Dalaran of course.

I also hope to stay there the entire expansion.

With Dalaran getting class trainers and an Auctioni house plus me having as many as 3 ways to get back to dalaran (or close to it). I see no reason to leave.

I can set my hearthstone come Dec. 7 to where ever I'll be leveling and then be able to hearth back to Dalaran as needed.

With players feeling forced out by the removal of the portals, most of the lag dalaran had should go with them. There is no reason to stay in the other faction cities now that Dalaran gets all the perks from the other cities as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeekly View Post
    if you can walk on water go to south tanaris... theres a small island you can see in the distance.. you can only make it if you can walk on water or if your a night elf not even a druid can swim fast enough to get a across, a dead night elf can make it... but its a really interesting place that surve no purpose, 2 little islands an oil rig.. I wonder if it will disappear..

---------- Post added 2010-11-22 at 09:43 AM ----------

you can also make it to the edge of the map out there.
    Those islands were for the Scepter of the Shifting Sands Quest chain that is being removed from the game.

I tested logging out in the moonwell at the park, then moved that toon onto the PTR.

Logged in, and was in front of Stockades. I think blizzard knew what we would do, or something.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter, I play on the EU servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alone on the mountainside, breathing the clearest winds...
    I will probably head all my toons to org and park there, should be a fun place to start. I am planning a "run" with my rogue where I will be walking through the new zones to check it all out. Picking the rogue because I actually want time to LOOK at stuff when I check out SW and the other alliance zones