Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Everyone who kept saying it was the 23rd - get in here!

And lets laugh at those who didn't!

Also, post screen shots of you riding on your Swift Zulian Tiger and Swift Razzashi Raptor!

Wooo shattering!

I don't like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grawlix View Post
    I don't like you.
    you didnt believe it was the 23rd arent you

Deleted
    Doing zg on all of my alts capable of soloing it atm but it would seem I will have to satisfy with only one tiger drop, which dropped sometime last spring

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hesitating between 23rd & 30th. I just hope we won't get two shitty weeks full of bugs, even tho PTR is VERY stable.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Grawlix View Post
    I don't like you.
    ^ this.

Goddamn Tiger. Goddamn Raptor. Goddamn Anzu. Goddamn Reins of the Headless. Goddamn ...

I hate Dropmounts. Dx

To allof u who though it wouldent come 23rd SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    ^ this.

Goddamn Tiger. Goddamn Raptor. Goddamn Anzu. Goddamn Reins of the Headless. Goddamn ...

I hate Dropmounts. Dx
    QFT. 110 mounts. No Anzu. No Raptor. No Tiger. No Headless.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    ^ this.

I hate Dropmounts. Dx
    /agree.

i gotta admit, i made a literaly facedesk after reading your post.
    there's no need to laugh at those who weren't sharing your thoughts, neither do we need another zul'gurub related thread. please... :|
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

F you for rubbing the tiger in my face. RNG doesn't make you better. You probably don't even care that much that you have it.

i felt thta it would be the 23rd for a while, everyone was saying the 30th, which doesnt leave them much time to fix bugs before release.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Deleted
    Meh to the Zul'Gurub mounts, personally. I'll be riding the Ultramarine Battle Tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Disastrophe View Post
    F you for rubbing the tiger in my face. RNG doesn't make you better. You probably don't even care that much that you have it.
    Nah, alliance so I only ride the raptor

Also, this is awesome

Mysterious Egg now takes only 3 days to turn into a Cracked Egg and has a slightly greater chance of awarding the Reins of the Green Proto-Drake.

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    you didnt believe it was the 23rd arent you
    It isn't. At least not for me ^_^

15+ Year Old Account
    Havent heard about that green proto drake change, interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Valdun View Post
    QFT. 110 mounts. No Anzu. No Raptor. No Tiger. No Headless.
    that sucks =( . . . . on ther other hand tho I got my mount on my 1st Anzu kill. =D

I still wish they removed ZG mounts at 60 (Before TBC) its horrible seeing so many on a raptor after i got mine at 60! :P but grats to anyone who got it. Been farming it for my druid since start of wrath... nothing...

I'm too busy laughing at people who fell for the trolls and legitimately thought it was going to happen on the rolling restarts Saturday night to laugh at the people who thought it would be next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfador View Post
    I'm too busy laughing at people who fell for the trolls and legitimately thought it was going to happen on the rolling restarts Saturday night to laugh at the people who thought it would be next week.
    Yeah that one thread was pretty epic. The OP posted that it was going to happen in the restarts after the US ones were already finished. I finally realized it on like page 13 but people ignored it and kept discussing. lolz.