Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Another thread proving people will complain about anything and everything.

Gameplay > story/ lore any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    Another thread proving people will complain about anything and everything.

Gameplay > story/ lore any day.
    Oh god, INC flamewar.

Tauren Rogue imo.

<3 Transporter Malfunctions.

What bothers me is worgen and goblin death knights. Because they aren't going to make any modification to the dk starting zone to fit the new races.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    gnome paladin... that would fixe the paladin - shaman imbalance and the faction race-class imbalance and gnomes being the only ones who cant be 4 classes
    and they could justify it the same way they justified the priest, coexistence with the dwarves or the human way of becoming paladin warriors with training as priests or the opposite=paladin
    Last edited by Vizardlorde; 2010-11-22 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tubii22 View Post
    imo every race should be able to be any class, lorelol is fcked up anyways

this will probably happen in patch 5.0 or 6.0. so yeah......sucks...but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repellerar View Post
    What bothers me is worgen and goblin death knights. Because they aren't going to make any modification to the dk starting zone to fit the new races.
    IIRC they changed that town in grizzly to be a gilneas town or something, so that's were they are from.

Goblins aren't hard to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to completely agree with this, but I think it's really a bit too much. They'd better use Warhammer Online's race/class combination model - Each race only has maximum 4 classes, but they are all different and have rich race-specific lore (for example Chaos melee dps is a mutated berserker, human melee dps is a van helsing style witch hunter, dark elf melee dps is a sexy blade dancer etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    IIRC they changed that town in grizzly to be a gilneas town or something, so that's were they are from.

Goblins aren't hard to believe.
    Oh wow, really? Didn't know that. (no pun intended)

10+ Year Old Account
    They actually did. Worgen explanation is that you're Arugal's worgen that fell to the Scourge., and goblins... goblins were everywhere since vanilla anyway.

Stood in the Fire BallsofThunder's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    God no, that would be terrible.
    "Do you have a boyfriend?"
    "No."
    "Do you want one?"
    "Uhh.. No?"
    "Cause you see, I like to have a girlfriend from each state."
    "Do you know their names?"
    "Oh I call them by numbers, 25 is the best, shes got it going on."

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Lore's fucked up? How so?
    Night elf mages. Thats how.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    They actually did. Worgen explanation is that you're Arugal's worgen that fell to the Scourge., and goblins... goblins were everywhere since vanilla anyway.
    Ah, I read from the Q.A with bestbuy where they said they weren't going to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Draenei dies

Draenei is brought back

Draenei is controlled by the LK

Draenei breaks free

Draenei is death knight

there you go.
    The space goats didn't land until Arthas was pushed back to Northrend and the DK starting zone happened before BC.

Ah, I read from the Q.A with bestbuy where they said they weren't going to do anything about it.
    They most definitely included 2 new NPCs in the latter part of the quest series for the new Worgen and Goblin characters. That's about all they did. Those NPCs will explain what happened to you in the past, as sort of a "catch-all" attempt at explaining things.
    Last edited by Miles Tails Prower; 2010-11-22 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahoota View Post
    The space goats didn't land until Arthas was pushed back to Northrend and the DK starting zone happened before BC.
    Source for it happening before BC?

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Lore's fucked up? How so?
    The class combinations don't match up nicely with his outdated view of lore so therefore the lore is fucked.

We should all know by now that a good story does not evolve over time.

blah blah blah about lore if this were the real world, it wouldn't matter what race you are... or about the factions you could work your way into any area of expertise that you want there is nothing preventing any race from becoming something if a gnome decided to become a pally he would require to be holy valorous and stuff like that but he could still do it.. but what they are trying to implement is that growing up the odds would be your parents would've expected you to become this or that due to where you were born and such.. ect ROLL PLAY your imagination a little bit rarely seen things can happen. well just about everything anywho, the racial differences such as shadowmelding as a nightelf.. or being feminant like a bloodelf & cocky do have there choices I suppose.. I expect to see racial heroic classis in the futer..

but damned of all I wish theys tuck to the originial plan for DK's.. you requrie to be lvl 80.. do huge chain quest and you gain DK abilities mixed with your current class.. yes you would loose being a hunter or a warrior but it would have made things much different.. :/ I woulda been a hunter DK! it would have been like 9 brand new classis.. you loose some things gain others... but your far different from what you originaly were..

Food For Thought: If there was no lore in WarCraft then what really separates it from the other MMOs that none of us play? In other words why would this game be that special? If there was no lore then no one would play.