Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    In a few years we ll have any race class combination, you start @ lvl 20 riding a 100% mount and it doesnt matter if you re alliance or horde they will be friends eventually hahahaha i make myself laugh ))))

Quote Originally Posted by Squeekly View Post
    I still want to know why there was a plate using holy undead dude fighting the scourge at the end of the DK fight though!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Leonid_Barthalomew_the_Revered

That'd be the chap, have a read

I guess my brother knows more then I do as he not only payed allot of attention during warcraft but he read just about all the books.. :/ so I'm nto one to talk to much.. but he mentioned to me that rogues also use a type of magic they dont just camouflage and walk away.. when you already have your eye on something it cant just vanish in the open like that..

Deleted
    Is it just me or the picture shows that Orcs can be priests?

Quote Originally Posted by dianemox View Post
    just you, check its grey and not got blue bits in it

Quote Originally Posted by Squeekly View Post
    I still want to know why there was a plate using holy undead dude fighting the scourge at the end of the DK fight though!
    The Dawn, the Brotherhood of the Light and the Scarlet Crusade all include both magical and non-magical fighters. This is shown in the Brotherhood with the fierce warrior Korfax, and the Dawn with Leonid Barthalomew the Revered. The undead dude you're referring to.

He isn't a paladin, he's an undead hero.

But, the undead do use the Light, and there could be room for undead paladins/dark warriors (which are essentially Paladins of the Shadow, though they were replaced with Lightslayers...). But yeah, I'm neutral on the whole 'undead don't get paladins' thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tubii22 View Post
    imo every race should be able to be any class, lorelol is fcked up anyways
    Tauren Paladins were explained. They worship the sun instead of the moon. Also Anduin Wrynn gave Bane some holy weapon, might have had something to do with it?

Nelf mages were explained. The Highborn knew shit was about to go down, so they asked to rejoin the Nelfs. Obviously the Nelfs are not happy about this, but when Deathwing pops out they realise they need all the help they can get.

Also, its Blizzards game if they decide that Deathwing is being controlled by Kael'Thas via a little Remote control in his chin. Its perfectly acceptable lore because the creators made it so.

WoW has just as much right to create lore as WC3 did.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastoplast View Post
    lol thx, I'm an ally lover... but the day they give undead pally I'll probably switch.. I just think thats awsome..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dianemox View Post
    Its kind of hard to tell, since every other one can be priests. There is no color to it tho.
    Last edited by Voytrekk; 2010-11-22 at 05:11 PM. Reason: forgot to quote lol

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    Source for it happening before BC?
    Source that he returned to the Eastern Kingdoms?

15+ Year Old Account
    Forsaken Druids!! Go Plague Bear!! Corrupted Tree Form

LOL

Deleted
    Yeah, I saw that now, priest off picture is brighter than others...

Orcs saved the tauren which led to them siding with them.. if this weren't the case and tauren weren't wiped they'd either eventually have landed with alliance or stuck neutral anywho

How about this as an explanation: it's a game. We, being the elite heroes of Azeroth have a skewed perspective of the world. Most of the races don't mix or travel around like we do.

Think of it like this: when you first start the game your character, regardless of race, is just starting out. It's like coming of age, just turning legal. You've never experienced life outside of your people or culture. The class options limited to you are limited by your culture's lack of interaction with the other races. Sure humans are allied to Night Elves, but how many humans in the game world actually interact with Night Elves? I'd guess maybe 5%. We, being the adventuring heroes, are exceptions, not the rule. But by the time we would realistically interact with the other races in a meaningful enough way to actually take on Druidism or Shamanism or whatever -ism you want, we have already made "years" of training on our chosen class.

As far as Orc priests go: orcs are shamanistic. It's the same reason why they lack druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahoota View Post
    Source that he returned to the Eastern Kingdoms?
    Sure thing.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Death_knight
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Battle_for_L...7s_Hope_Chapel
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Ashbringer

That's, you know, the whole point of the DK starting chain. Arthas is building forces in EPL so he can attack Light's Hope and take the catacombs underneath.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post
    Night elf mages. Thats how.
    Moonguard?

I don't know, but according to the lore Malfurion was the first 'real' druid (not counting Cenarius and the like).... so unless you're claiming that the moonguard were shamans, i'd say those were mages. Either way they are as close to mages as they are to druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repellerar View Post
    Ah, I read from the Q.A with bestbuy where they said they weren't going to do anything about it.
    Wha?.. Nope. Sorry dude, I really am lazy today, will you just believe me that they added two npcs for that quest where you kill an argent of your race?

Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Moonguard?

I don't know, but according to the lore Malfurion was the first 'real' druid (not counting Cenarius and the like).... so unless you're claiming that the moonguard were shamans, i'd say those were mages. Either way they are as close to mages as they are to druids.
    The explanation that is in the game, is the Nelfs from DM come back to sw.
    Hence why they are no longer a faction in Cata.

Everyone can be warrior, except... oh wait nvm

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett View Post
    Sure thing.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Death_knight
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Battle_for_L...7s_Hope_Chapel
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Ashbringer

That's, you know, the whole point of the DK starting chain. Arthas is building forces in EPL so he can attack Light's Hope and take the catacombs underneath.
    I figured that stuff happened in the past because Blizzard said I was in an alternate time line...but it isn't. Arthas has Ner'Zhul's armor on so it fits. Why did Blizzard say it was in an alternate time line?